Powerex MH-C490F Stealth Two-Hour Compact 4-Bank NiMH Battery Charger Kit with Included 8.4V Batteries [Multiple Battery Quantity Options]
- Powerex Stealth Two-Hour Compact 4-Bank 9V NiMH Battery Charger
- US 100-240V Power Adapter
- DC 12V Adapter
- User Manual
- Powerex Precharged Rechargeable 8.4V Battery
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
The MH-C490F Stealth Two-Hour Compact 4-Bank 9V NiMH Battery Charger from Powerex is a small charger for 1-4 7.2V, 8.4V or 9.6V NiMH rechargeable batteries. It has a Delta-V based microprocessor, which charges batteries to their full potential. The microprocessor automatically switches from rapid charge to trickle charge after the batteries are fully charged to ensure that they maintain their total capacity. Additionally, FLEX pulse charging conditions and enhances battery performance during charging.
The MH-C490F charges batteries in 120-160 minutes--so you don't need to wait overnight for a full charge. Rejuvenate your batteries quickly when you're on-the-go--even in the car (requires optional car kit, sold separately).
The Powerex Precharged Rechargeable 8.4V Battery has a voltage of 8.4V and a capacity of 300mAh, with a minimum capacity of 270mAh. The battery is capable of being stored for an extended period of time and still retaining a full or nearly full charge. After a year, for instance, it will retain up to 85% of its capacity.
This product comes pre-charged and can be recharged up to hundreds of times. The purchase of NiMH batteries like this saves you money, since you won't need to buy endless supplies of non-rechargeable alkaline batteries.
- For 1-4 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V NiMH Batteries
- Charging Time: 120-160 Minutes
- Delta-V Microprocessor for Full Charging
- Switches from Rapid to Trickle Charge
- Pre-charged and ready to use out-of-package
- Can be stored for extended period of time without substantial loss of power
- Retains up to 85% of charge after one year of storage
- Recharge hundreds of times!
- Suitable for high drain devices such as digital cameras and gaming devices
- Configuration: 4x channels for 1-4 batteries - simultaneous charging of multiple batteries
- Battery Type: 7.2 V, 8.4 V or 9.6 V NiMH rechargeable
- Microprocessor Control: Negative Delta V, Zero Delta V, Temperature, Timer
- Current- Rapid charge: 70-90 mA per channel; Trickle charge: 5.0 mA per channel
- Voltage: 12 V, 1000 mA
- Charging Time: 120-160 minutes
- Indicator Lights- Red: Rapid charge; Green: Charge complete; Flashing red: Bad battery
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 3"
- UPC: 802366122194
- Battery Type: 8.4V NiMh rechargeable
- Output Voltage: 8.4 V
- UPC: 802366144356