Powerex MH-C9000 WizardOne Charger-Analyzer for 4 AA / AAA NiMH / NiCD Batteries
- Powerex WizardOne Charger-Analyzer
- US-Plug Switching Power Adapter
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
The MH-C9000 WizardOne Charger-Analyzer for 4 AA / AAA NiMH / NiCD Batteries from Powerex charges 1-4 AA or AAA NiMH or NiCD batteries via 4 independent slots. It supports batteries with capacities of 100-20,000mAh. The large, backlit LCD screen displays capacity, voltage, elapsed time and current. The charger provides 29 selectable charge and discharge rates, including 19 charging currents from 0.2-2.0A (200-2000mA) and 10 discharging currents from 0.1-1.0A (100-1000mA) in increments of 0.1A.
The MH-C9000 has 5 operational modes: Charge, Refresh & Analyze, Break-In, Discharge and Cycle. Charge mode recharges your batteries at the selected rate, and is suitable for frequently-used batteries.
Refresh & Analyze charges batteries, rests for two hours, discharges, rests again, and then recharges the batteries at selectable charge and discharge rates. This mode is well suited to batteries stored for more than 2 weeks but less than 3 months, or for those demonstrating poor performance.
Break-In mode, otherwise known as IEC capacity measurement and "Battery Forming," charges and discharges the batteries at a fraction of their full capacities. It charges them at 0.1C for 16 hr, rests for an hour, discharges them at 0.2C, and then recharges them once more at 0.1C for 16 hr, where C is the battery capacity. It is best used for new batteries or those stored for longer than 3 months, and chemically reactivates the battery after the deactivation that occurs with long-term storage. Discharge mode simply discharges your batteries at the chosen rate, and is useful for analyzing the amount of charge stored in the battery. Cycle performs a charge-discharge cycle for up to 12 times, with discharge capacity stored in memory for display on command, and then recharges the batteries following the final cycle.
The charger also performs Battery Matching, which enables you to group batteries with similar actual capacity--within approximately +/-5% of the rated capacity--in the device you want to power. When batteries are used together in a device, performance is limited to the worst one. But by using the Refresh & Analyze mode on this charger, you can match batteries with the same performance and then group them together, knowing that the full performance potential should be realized in the device you use.
The MH-C9000 charger utilizes independent negative delta V charge control and has temperature and timer protection to eliminate over- and under-charging. It comes with a 100-240V power adapter, and is also compatible with a 12V input. When used with the optional cigarette lighter adapter (not included), the charger will work in your car.
- Charges 1-4 AA/ AAA NiMH/ NiCD Batteries
- For 100-20,000mAh Capacities
- 29 Selectable Charge And Discharge Rates
- 200-2000mA Charge, 100-1000mA Discharge
- 5 Operational Modes
- Charging Based on Storage, Performance
- Negative Delta V: Precise Charge Control
- Protects Against Over and Under-Charging
- Large Backlit LCD
- Configuration: 4x independent slots for 1-4 batteries
- Battery Type: AA or AAA NiMH or NiCD
- Battery Capacit:y 100-20,000 mAh
- Current- Charging: 19 selectable values from 0.2-2.0 A (200-2000 mA), in increments of 0.1 A; Discharging: 10 values from 0.1-1.0 A (100-1000 mA), in increments of 0.1 A; Charging for Break-In mode: 0.1 C (where C is capacity); Discharging for Break-In mode: 0.2 C ; Top-off charging current: 100 mA; Maintenance charging current: 10 mA
- Voltage- Charger input: 12 V, 2.0 A; Power adapter input: 100-240 V, 50 / 60 Hz; Discharge termination: 1.0 V
- UPC: 802366122330
We Also Recommend
Powerex MH-C9000 WizardOne Charger-Analyzer for 4 AA/AAA NiMH/NiCD Batteries Kit with Included Batteries [Multiple Battery Options]