PTZ Optics 2MP Full HD Indoor PTZ Camera 12 x Optical Zoom 1920 x 1080 at 60fps USB 3.0 HDMI IP Streaming CVBS 72.5 degree FOV (Gray)
- PTZ Optics 2MP Full HD Indoor PTZ Camera
- Power Adapter + Cord
- IR Remote Control
- USB 3.0 Cable
- RS-232C Cable
- User Manual
- PTZ Optics 3 Year Warranty
This is the 12x-USB Gen2 model of the PTZ Optics line-up of advanced live streaming cameras, in gray, featuring a USB 3.0 output for connecting to a computer for HD web conferencing. The Gen2 model is capable of 1080p60/50 recording (instead of a max of 30 fps), and streaming in H.265 and MJPEG in addition to H.264.
This camera has a 3.5 - 42.3mm lens which provides a 12x zoom range, allowing for effective close-focus and wide-angle shots to best suit both face-to-face and group meetings. It does well in low-light conditions because of a fast f/1.8 - f/2.8 lens aperture and minimum illumination requirement of only 0.5 lux at f/1.8. On top of this there is a built-in wide dynamic range and 2D/3D noise cancellation further enhance the conferencing experience.
The USB output is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 as long as the resolution is set to 960 x 540. This camera, along with its entire family of 20x and 12x models, is completely open source so developers can customize everything they prefer using simple HTML commands. The USB models do require a quad-core computer (Mac or Windows) for reliable processing of their uncompressed 1080p video output, but most computers are presently up to this standard anyway.
In addition to the USB output, the camera also has LAN, HDMI, and composite outputs, RS-232 input and output with daisy-chain capability, and an RS-485 port. The USB, LAN, and HDMI outputs can be used simultaneously at the same resolution, which can be assigned via a dial on the rear. The composite output can only be used by itself & at 480i/576i resolution. The LAN output is capable of streaming two H.264 or two H.265 RTSP signals, one in HD and one in SD, or a single MJPEG signal, and allows for direct distribution to CDNs, streaming services, and other destinations, using only the camera. There's also a 3.5 mm audio input specifically for embedding audio into the LAN stream so you can deliver both audio and video to your destination. The LAN port is for streaming and control only and does not support Power-over-Ethernet. As an alternative to direct streaming from the LAN port, you can also connect external devices for more advanced conferencing.
The camera can be controlled via the LAN port over a network, ONVIF over a network, and RS-232 via VISCA commands. This USB model also features built-in UVC control, allowing for pan/tilt/zoom control over a USB cable, with the UVC protocol set to either absolute or relative for use with compatible software.
RS-232 control includes control from any NewTek TriCaster, including any of the TriCaster Mini models. Simply connect multiple cameras to the TriCaster using DB9 cables and operate all of them from its software. A TriCaster can also be used over IP control using third-party software.
A large variety of software is supported, including most online meeting software, mobile apps for control over your network, and the advanced PTZ Optics Network Control, UVC Control, and VISCA Control applications.
An included IR remote control lets you adjust many settings via an on-screen display, allowing you to set and call presets, and control up to four cameras. You can set up to 64 presets in the camera (and up to 255 via RS-232), with a preset accuracy of 0.1°, and you can call up to 10 presets using the remote. The camera can be used desktop-mounted or ceiling-mounted, using an optional PTZ Optics ceiling-mount bracket.
- Video Connections: HDMI, USB 3.0 & IP Streaming
- Field of View: 72.5 degree wide-angle lens
- Low Lux: High performance in low illumination situations
- Resolution: Full 1920x1080p HD Resolutions up to 60 frames per second
- Noise Cancellation: 2D and 3D noise reduction with the latest "low noise CMOS sensor"
- Video CMOS Sensor 1/2.7" CMOS, 2.12 Mega Pixels
- Frame Rate 1080i/60 & 50, 1080p/60 & 50 1080p/30 & 25, 720p/60, 50, 30 & 25
- Lens 12x, F3.5mm-42.3mm, F1.8-F2.8
- Lens Zoom 12x
- Field of View 72.5 deg.
- Min Lux 0.5 Lux at F1.8, AGC ON
- Shutter Speed 1/30s - 1/10000sSNR=55dB
- Vertical Flip & Mirror Supported
- Horizontal Angle of View 6.9 deg. (tele) to 72.5 deg. (wide)
- Vertical Angle of View 3.9 deg. (tele) to 44.8 deg.(wide)
- Working Environment Indoor
- Pan Movement +/-170 deg.
- Tilt RotationUp: 90 deg., Down: 30 deg.Presets10 IR
- Presets (Up to 255 via RS-232)
- Video Output Interface USB 3.0, HDMI, IP Streaming, CVBS
- Network Interface RJ45
- Audio Interface Line In, 3.5mm (IP Stream Only)
- Communication Interface RS-232, RS485
- Baud Rate 2400/4800/9600 bits
- Power Supply Interface JEITA type Power Adapter (DC IN 12V)
- USB Interface USB 3.0
- USB 2.0 Interface Future Use
- Power Supply 12W (Max)Input Voltage12V DC (10.8 - 13.0V DC)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 5.56 x 6.88 x 5.88" (14.12 x 17.48 x 14.94cm)
With Tilt up: 5.56 x 8 x 5.88" (14.12 x 20.32 x 14.94cm)
- Weight 3.05lbs (1.38kg)