PTZ Optics Multi-Camera Production Kit with (1) 20X-SDI Camera via PCIe
Couldn't load pickup availability
- PTZ Optics 20x-SDI Gen2 Live Streaming Camera, Gray
- RS-232 Cable
- Power Supply
- IR Remote Control
- 2 x AAA Battery
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
- HuddleCamHD HC-JOY-G3 3rd Generation Serial PTZ Joystick
- RS-232 Cable (9')
- 12 VDC Power Supply
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Shure MVi - Digital Audio Interface for Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android
- micro USB Type-B to USB Cable
- micro USB Type-B to Lightning Cable
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty
- PTZ Optics HD-SDI Male to Male Plenum-Rated Video Broadcast Cable (100')
- PTZ Optics Serial DB9 Male to Female Plenum-Rated Extender Cable (100')
This PCIe version of the Multi Camera Production Kit with 20 X-SDI Gen2 Camera from PTZ Optics includes a Magewell 4 X SDI PCIe Capture Card designed to install into a Windows PC with a PCIe card slot. Combine this kit with your own Windows PC, and you will have a complete PTZ live streaming and recording solution for use with popular streaming applications such as Wirecast, vMix, OBS, xSplit, Livestream Studio, and many more.
Besides the Magewell card, the kit features the PTZ Optics 20 X-SDI Gen2 Live Streaming PTZ Camera along with an RS-232-compatible joystick controller and 100' SDI and RS-232 cables. Connect the camera to the Magewell card to capture the camera's 1080p60 SDI signal to your computer for streaming. The card offers four SDI ports, allowing you to add more cameras later for a multi cam workflow.
Also included in the kit is the Shure MVi-LTG Audio Converter for connecting external audio to your computer for professional sound capture. The converter has a rugged all-metal design that's very suitable for mobile applications.
The kit also comes with a 6' HDMI cable, a 6' Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable, and a wired keyboard and wired mouse, completing the system for easy setup and operation across various applications.
PTZ Optics 20 X-SDI Gen 2 Live Streaming Camera, Gray
This is the 20 X-SDI Gen 2 model of the PTZ Optics lineup of advanced live streaming cameras in gray, featuring a 3G-SDI output for connecting to switching equipment for broadcast conferencing. The Gen 2 model is capable of 1080p60/50 recording (instead of a max of 30 fps), and streaming in H.265 and MJPEG as well as to H.264.
This camera has a 4.4 - 88.5 mm lens providing a 20 X zoom range, allowing for effective close-focus and wide-angle shots to best suit both face-to-face and group meetings. It does well in low-light conditions owing to a fast f/1.8 - f/2.8 lens aperture and minimum illumination requirement of only 0.5 lux at f/1.8. On top of this, built-in wide dynamic range and 2D and 3D noise cancellation further enhance the conferencing experience. The camera, along with its entire family of 20 X and 12 X models, is completely open source so developers can customize everything as they prefer using simple HTML commands.
In addition to the 3D-SDI output, the camera also has LAN, HDMI, and composite outputs, RS-232 input and output with daisy-chain capability, and an RS-485 port. The SDI, LAN, and HDMI outputs can be used simultaneously at the same resolution, which can be assigned via a dial on the rear. The composite output can only be used by itself and at 480i/576i resolution. The LAN output is capable of streaming two H.264 or two H.265 RTSP signals, one in HD and one in SD, or a single MJPEG signal, and allows for direct distribution to CDNs, streaming services, and other destinations using the camera alone. There's also a 3.5 mm audio input for embedding audio into an HDMI signal or LAN stream so you can deliver both audio and video to your destination. The LAN port can be used for streaming and control and also supports Power-over-Ethernet. As an alternative to direct streaming from the LAN port you can also connect external devices for more advanced conferencing. You will also find a USB 2.0 port among all the connections, but this is strictly for firmware updates.
The camera can be controlled via the LAN port over a network, ONVIF over a network, and RS-232 via VISCA commands. RS-232 control includes control from any NewTek TriCaster, including any of the TriCaster Mini models. Simply connect multiple cameras to the TriCaster using DB9 cables and operate all of them from its software. A TriCaster can also be used over IP control using third-party software.
A large variety of software is supported, including most online meeting software, mobile apps for control over your network, and the advanced PTZ Optics Network Control and VISCA Control applications.
An included IR remote control lets you adjust many settings via an on-screen display, allowing you to set and call presets, and control up to four cameras. You can set up to 64 presets in the camera (and up to 255 via RS-232), with a preset accuracy of 0.1°, and you can call up to 10 presets using the remote. The camera can be used desktop-mounted or ceiling-mounted, using an optional PTZ Optics ceiling-mount bracket.
- 3G-SDI output for connecting to professional switching equipment for broadcast conferencing
- 1080p HD video at up to 60/50 fps
- LAN, HDMI, and composite outputs, RS-232 input/output, RS-485 port
- 3.5 mm audio input for embedding audio into an HDMI signal or IP stream
- H.264 and H.265 HD/SD dual-stream, or MJPEG single stream via LAN port
- Image Sensor 1/2.7" CMOS progressive, 2.12 MP
- Capture Resolution 1080p 60/50/30/251080i 60/50 720p 60/50 576i 480i
- Video Standards NTSC, PAL
- Lens Integrated 4.4 - 88.5mm, f/1.8 - f/2.8
- Zoom Optical: 20x Digital: 16x
- Angle of View Horizontal: 3.36° (tele) to 60.7° (wide) Vertical: 1.89° (tele) to 34.1° (wide)
- Minimum Illumination 0.5 lux at f/1.8, AGC on
- Shutter Speed 1/30 - 1/10000 sec
- SNR ≥55 dB
- Flip / Mirror Supported (vertical)
- Working Environment Indoor
- Pan Movement ±170°
- Tilt Up: 90° Down: 30°
- Presets Up to 64 presets (255 presets via RS-232)
- Connectors Video Outputs: 1 x 3G-SDI 1 x HDMI (1.3) 1 x RJ45 (10 m/100 m adaptive Ethernet port) (IP network interface) 1 x 3.5 mm Composite
- Audio Interface: 1 x 3.5 mm line in (for embedding into HDMI and IP stream only)
- Communication Interface: 1 x RS-232 input (8-pin mini-DIN) (98 ft / 30 m distance) 1 x RS-232 output (pass-through) (8-pin mini-DIN) (98 ft / 30 m distance) 1 x RS-485 (2-pin Phoenix port) (4920 ft / 1500 m distance)
- Firmware Updates: 1 x USB 2.0 *RS-232 / RS-485 Protocols: VISCA/Pelco-D/Pelco-P
- Baud Rate 2400 / 4800 / 9600 bits
- Power Supply Input: 12 VDC (10.8 - 13.0 VDC) JEITA power adapter (12 VDC in) included
- PoE Supported via LAN port
- Power Consumption 24 W (Max)
- Operating Temperature 23 to 104°F / -5 to 40°C
- Storage Temperature -4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C
- Dimensions (W × H × D) 5.6 x 6.6 x 5.9" / 14.2 x 16.8 x 15.0 cm With Tilt Up: 5.6 x 7.3 x 5.9" / 14.2 x 18.5 x 15.0 cm
- Weight 3 lb / 1.4 kg
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 5.25 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 10 x 9 x 9"
- HuddleCamHD HC-JOY-G3 3rd Generation Serial PTZ Joystick Specs
- Connections 1 x RS-232 on DB9 1 x RS-422 / RS-485 on Phoenix
- Baud Rate 1200 to 19200 bps
- Cameras Supported 255
- Presets 255
- Maximum Cable Distance 3937' / 1200 m (Using 24 AWG Twisted Pair)
- Power 6 W, 12 VDC
- Operating Temperature 14 to 122°F / -10 to 50°C
- Humidity (Non-Condensing) 10 to 90%
- Dimensions 12.6 x 7.1 x 4.3" / 32 x 18 x 11 cm
- Weight 3.4 lb / 1.6 kg
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 5.3 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 16.7 x 10.5 x 6.8"
- Shure MVi - Digital Audio Interface For Mac, PC, IPhone, IPod, IPad And Android Specs
- Connections 1 XLR/TS combo Input 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS Headphone Out 1 x micro USB Type-B
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 1.1 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 8.3 x 3.9 x 3"
- PTZ Optics HD-SDI Male To Male Plenum-Rated Video Broadcast Cable (100') Specs
- Coaxial Type RG-6
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 3.95 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 15.9 x 13.5 x 1.2"
- PTZ Optics Serial DB9 Male To Female Plenum-Rated Extender Cable (100') Specs
- Type Serial extension cable
- Features Plenum, thumbscrews
- Length 100 ft
- Color Black
- CONNECTOR 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) - female
- Connector (Second End) 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) - male
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 3.9 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 11.2 x 10.3 x 0.01"