PTZ Optics Multi Camera Production Kit with (1) 30X-SDI Camera via PCIe
- PTZ Optics 30X-SDI Gen 2 Live Streaming Broadcast Camera (Gray)
- Power Supply
- IR Remote Control
- RS-232C Cable
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
- HuddleCamHD HC-JOY-G3 3rd Generation Serial PTZ Joystick
- RS-232 Cable (9')
- 12 VDC Power Supply
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Shure MVi - Digital Audio Interface for Mac, PC, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android
- micro USB Type-B to USB Cable
- micro USB Type-B to Lightning Cable
- One (1) Year Limited Warranty
- PTZ Optics HD-SDI Male to Male Plenum-Rated Video Broadcast Cable (100')
- PTZ Optics Serial DB9 Male to Female Plenum-Rated Extender Cable (100')
This PCIe version of the Multi Camera Production Kit with 30 X-SDI Gen 2 Camera from PTZ Optics includes a Magewell 4 X SDI PCIe Capture Card made to install into a Windows PC with a PCIe card slot. Combine this kit with your own Windows PC, and you will have a complete PTZ live streaming and recording solution for use with popular streaming applications such as Wirecast, vMix, OBS, xSplit, Livestream Studio, and many more.
In addition to the Magewell card, the kit features the PTZ Optics 30 X-SDI Gen2 Live Streaming PTZ Camera along with an RS-232-compatible joystick controller and 100' SDI and RS-232 cables. Connect the camera to the Magewell card to capture the camera's 1080p60 SDI signal to your computer for streaming. The card offers four SDI ports, allowing you to add more cameras later for a multi cam workflow.
Additionally included in the kit is the Shure MVi-LTG Audio Converter for connecting external audio to your computer for professional sound capture. The converter has a rugged all-metal design that's very suitable for mobile applications.
The kit also comes with a 6' HDMI cable, a 6' Mini Display Port to HDMI cable, and a wired keyboard and wired mouse, completing the system for easy setup and operation across various applications.
PTZ Optics 30X-SDI Gen 2 Live Streaming Broadcast Camera, Gray
The 30 X-SDI Gen 2 Live Streaming Broadcast Camera, in gray, from PTZ Optics, features simultaneous 1080p 3G-SDI, HDMI, and IP streaming and offers a 30 x optical zoom, which is perfect for large conferencing rooms and auditoriums. It also has a composite output that can be used on its own (without any of the other outputs concurrently) to deliver 576i/480i resolution. The camera streams up to 1080p60 resolution. When streaming over all three of the main outputs at the same time, you can select 1080p60 for SDI and HDMI while up to only 1080p30 for IP. Or you can select 1080p60 for IP and 1080p30 for SDI and HDMI.
The 30 X-SDI Gen 2 can be powered over PoE or an included power supply. It offers RS-232 and RS-485 serial control, an audio line in for HDMI and IP streaming, and 10 presets via the included IR remote control or 255 via serial or IP control.
- 60.7° wide-angle lens
- Low-light sensitive with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Simultaneous 3G-SDI, HDMI, and IP streaming
- Up to 1080p60 resolution
- Composite output (576i/480i)
- Image Sensor 1/2.7" CMOS progressive, 2.07 MP
- Output 3G-SDI: 1 x BNC (75 Ohms) HDMI: 1 x HDMI type A IP: 1 x RJ45 Composite: 1 x 1/8"/ 3.5 mm
- Resolution SDI/HDMI/IP: 1080p: 60/50/30/25 1080i: 60/50 720p: 60/50/30/25 Composite: 576i/480i Please note: When streaming over SDI, HDMI, and IP simultaneously, if SDI and HDMI are set to 1080p60, IP can stream 1080p30 max; if IP is set to 1080p60, SDI and HDMI can stream 1080p30 max (resolution is adjusted for both SDI and HDMI at the same time with the same control)
- Audio Line In Analog Audio: 1 x 1/8"/ 3.5 mm (HDMI & IP stream only)
- Lens 4.42 - 132.6mm, f/1.8 - 2.8
- Zoom 30x optical
- Field of View Horizontal: 2.28° (tele) to 60.7° (wide) Vertical: 1.28° (tele) to 34.1° (wide)
- Minimum Illumination 0.5 lux at f/1.8, AGC on
- Shutter Speed 1/30 - 1/10000 sec
- SNR ≥55 dB
- Flip / Mirror Vertical
- Working Environment Indoor
- Pan Movement ±170°
- Tilt Up: 90° Down: 30°
- Presets 10 via IR (255 via serial or IP)
- Communication RS-232: 1 x 8-pin mini DIN input, 1 x 8-pin mini DIN output RS-485: 1 x 2-pin
- Compression H.264, H.265, and MJPEG IP streaming
- Baud Rate 2400 / 4800 / 9600 bits
- Input Voltage 12 VDC (10.8 - 13 VDC)
- Power Supply JEITA power adapter (12 VDC in) included
- Power Consumption 12 W (Max)
- USB USB 2.0 (future manufacturer use only)
- Dimensions 5.6 x 6.5 x 6.7" / 14 x 16 x 17 cm 5.6 x 7.8 x 6.7" / 14 x 20 x 17 cm (with tilt)
- Weight 3 lb / 1.4 kg
- Package Weight 5.55 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 10.3 x 9.3 x 9.1"
- HuddleCamHD HC-JOY-G3 3rd Generation Serial PTZ Joystick Specs
- Connections 1 x RS-232 on DB9 1 x RS-422 / RS-485 on Phoenix
- Baud Rate 1200 to 19200 bps
- Cameras Supported 255
- Presets 255
- Maximum Cable Distance 3937' / 1200 m (Using 24 AWG Twisted Pair)
- Power 6 W, 12 VDC
- Operating Temperature 14 to 122°F / -10 to 50°C
- Humidity (Non-Condensing) 10 to 90%
- Dimensions 12.6 x 7.1 x 4.3" / 32 x 18 x 11 cm
- Weight 3.4 lb / 1.6 kg
- Package Weight 5.3 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 16.7 x 10.5 x 6.8"
- Shure MVi - Digital Audio Interface For Mac, PC, IPhone, IPod, IPad And Android Specs
- Connections 1 XLR/TS combo Input 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS Headphone Out
- 1 x micro USB Type-B
- Package Weight 1.1 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 8.3 x 3.9 x 3"
- PTZ Optics HD-SDI Male To Male Plenum-Rated Video Broadcast Cable (100') Specs
- Coaxial Type RG-6
- Packaging Info
- Package Weight 3.95 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 15.9 x 13.5 x 1.2"
- PTZ Optics Serial DB9 Male To Female Plenum-Rated Extender Cable (100') Specs
- Type Serial extension cable
- Features Plenum, thumbscrews
- Length 100 ft
- Color Black
- CONNECTOR 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) - female
- Connector (Second End) 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) - male
- Package Weight 3.9 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 11.2 x 10.3 x 0.01"