Saramonic SR-BMCCA01 Two-Channel XLR Audio Adapter for the Blackmagic Cinema Camera
- Saramonic SR-BMCCA01 Two-Channel XLR Audio Adapter for the Blackmagic Cinema Camera
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Saramonic BMCC-A01 is a 2-channel XLR audio adapter designed specifically for the Blackmagic Cinema Camera.
Featuring phantom power controls, the BMCC-A01 allows you to connect microphones, wireless microphones, digital recorders, external audio mixers, sound boards and more. Conveniently designed to save you hours in post-production.
Audio from your microphones will be passed to your camera by BMCC-A01 - with or without the use of the 9V battery. Advanced functions such as the level meter, 12V/48V phantom power and LED indicator are available by engaging battery power.
The Saramonic BMCC-A01 allows you to record high quality audio directly to the camera, eliminating the need for a separate audio recording.
- Requires 9V Battery
- Connect Mics and Wireless Microphones
- Connect Digital Recorders and Mixers
- Left and Right Trim Controls allow you to individually adjust output levels of each channel
- Input Level: MIC 0 dB on the Level meter at -44 dBu input
- Input Level: LINE 0 dB on the Level meter at +10 dBu input
- Gain: Unity
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 100kHZ (+/-0.5 dB)
- THD: Less than 0.01% @ 1 kHz, -30 dBu input
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB @ 1Khz, -30 dBu input
- Level Meter: -18 to +3 dB in 3 dB increments
- Battery Type: One 9 volt alkaline or lithium battery
- Battery Duration: 6 hours typical with alkaline battery, 12 hours typical with lithium battery
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.8 x 2.5"
- Weight: 1.4lb