Saramonic SR-RX15+SR-TX15 UWMIC15 16-Channel Digital UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
Couldn't load pickup availability
- RX15 Portable Receiver
- TX15 Wireless Body-Pack Transmitter
- Clip-on Omni-Directional Lavalier Microphone
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Saramonic UWMIC15 UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone System provides stable, interference free audio in portable, compact and low cost package. This system is a perfect fit for DSLR videography, field recording and interviews, broadcast TV, ENG, providing dependable audio broadcasting and recording.
The Saramonic UwMic15-RX15 is a camera-mountable integrated wireless receiver. It features an easy-to-read LCD display and infrared synchronization between transmitter and receiver.
Equipped with an auto-scan function, the RX15 can automatically search for an available transmission frequency. The headphone jack enables real-time monitoring or the receiver via headphones, especially useful for cameras that lack a monitor output.
The TX15 is a compact transmitter that employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer. It is equipped with a muting function and a BMP-type mic input. The RF power output can be switched among high, middle and low.
- Reliable, broadcast-quality audio
- Wireless transmitter with lavalier microphone
- UHF Frequency Range: 555 MHz - 579 MHz; 16 selectable channels
- Operating Range: Over 330-feet (100m) in open areas or 200-feet (60m) with obstacles
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
- Channels: 16
- Oscillator type: PLL synthesizer
- Output: 3.5mm mini jack
- Antenna: 1/4 wire antenna
- Audio output level: -60 dBV
- Headphone output level: 30mW (16 ohm)
- Frequency Range: 555 MHz - 579 MHz
- Sensitivity: -95 dBm
- Signal to noise ratio: 70 dB or more
- Voice delay: 12 ms
- Reference deviation: +/- 5 kHz
- Frequency response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Distortion: 0.5% or less
- Spur suppression: -60 dB
- Weight: 2.56 oz (w/out batteries)
- Battery: 2 AA size batteries
- Dimensions: 7.08 x 2.5 x 0.9"