- Portable Receiver (RX9)
- Body-pack transmitter (TX9)
- Omni-Directional Lavalier Microphone
- XLR-BMP audio output cable
- 3.5mm plug-bmp audio cable
- 2x Belt Clip
- Wind Screen
- Shoe Mount Adapter
- Microphone Holder Clip
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Saramonic RX9+TX9 UHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone System provides stable, interference free audio in portable, compact and low cost package. This system is a perfect fit for DSLR videography, field recording and interviews, broadcast TV, ENG, providing dependable audio broadcasting and recording.
The system includes a camera-mountable, wireless receiver, wireless body-pack transmitter and clip-on lavalier mic.
The Saramonic UwMic9-RX9 is a camera-mountable integrated wireless receiver. It features a wide switching RF bandwidth, an easy-to-read LCD display and infrared synchronization between transmitter and receiver.
Equipped with an auto-scan function, the RX9 can automatically search for an available transmission frequency. The headphone jack enables real-time monitoring or the receiver via headphones, especially useful for cameras that lack a monitor output.
This compact transmitter employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer. It is equipped with a muting function and a BMP-type mic input. The RF power output can be switched among high, middle and low.
- Reliable, broadcast-quality audio
- Operating range: over 330-fee(100m) in open areas or 200-feet(60m) with obstacles.
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
- Channels: 96 channels
- Groups: A and B groups
- Oscillator Type: PLL synthesizer
- Output: 3.5mm mini jack
- Antenna: 1/4" wire antenna
- Audio Output Level: -60 dBV
- Headphone Output Level: 30mW (16 ohm)
- Frequency Range: 614 MHz - 696 MHz
- Sensitivity: -95 dBm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB or more
- Voice Delay: 12 ms
- Reference Deviation: +/- 5 kHz
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Distortion: 0.5% or less
- Spur Suppression: -60 dB
- Weight Without Batteries: 7.7 oz
- Battery: 2 AA size batteries
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 2.5 x 1.2"