Saramonic SM-LV600 Mini-XLR Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone for Saramonic SmartMixer & CaMixer
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Saramonic SM-LV600 Mini-XLR Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone for Saramonic SmartMixer & CaMixer (20' Cable)
- Aluminum Lapel Clip
- Foam Windscreen
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The SM-LV600 by Saramonic is an omnidirectional lavalier microphone that connects via a mini-XLR output.
This electric condenser microphone is designed to produce clear, clean audio, and improved vocal pickup. The slender profile and long cord length (20 feet), make it suitable for any situation requiring both professional performance and mobility, such as television or field interviews, on-stage events, public-speaking and theater.
The SM-LV600 comes with a mic clip for attaching to collars, ties or other clothing and foam windscreen. It is compatible with the Saramonic SmartMixer, CaMixer, or any other mixer or microphone input with a standard mini-XLR connector.
- Compatible with the Saramonic SmartMixer, CaMixer, and other Mini-XLR Connected Devices
- Requires a +48V Phantom Power source to operate
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Transducer: Electric condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz to 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: -30 dB +/- 3 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1 kHz)
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 78dB SPL
- Cable Length: 6m (20 feet)
- Connector: Mini-XLR 3 Pin