- Saramonic SR-AX104 Two-Channel XLR Audio Adapter with Preamplifiers and Phantom Power for DSLR Cameras & Camcorders
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Saramonic SR-AX104 is a 2-channel XLR audio adapter with preamplifiers and phantom power, ideal for any DSLR cameras with a built-in microphone jack. Wide-variety of audio devices like professional condenser microphones, wireless microphones, external audio mixers, sound boards and more can be connected to the camera via this adapter.
The SR-AX104 makes your recording work much easier. Level Meter allows you to verify the proper input levels in real time, the output signal can be adjusted by the level controls for optimum recording. The phone jack lets you monitor the audio from the adapter during recording, or camera during playback. The AGC disable feature reduces noise during quiet moments of recording by stop using the cameras' Auto Gain Control function.
- The control knobs let you easily adjust the signal to each channel to set your optimum recording levels
- Select mono or stereo output mode
- Input Levels: MIC level: -3 dBu; LINE level: +14 dBu
- Output Level: Nominal MIC levels
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- THD: Less than 0.01% @ 1kHz, -36dBu input
- S/N Ratio: 85 dB @ 1 Khz, -30 dBu input
- Gain: LO gain: 0 dB; HI gain: 20 dB
- Phantom Power: Dual regulated 12 or 48 volt power supplies; Current to 14 mA (direct short)
- Level meter: -18 to +3 dB in 3 dB increments
- Dimensions: 6"x 3.75"x 1.75" (152 mm x 95 mm x 44 mm)
- Weight: 18 oz (0.51 kg)