- Saramonic SR-PAX2 Universal Audio Adapter for DSLR Cameras
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Saramonic SR-PAX2 is a two-channel active audio mixer with preamplifier and phantom power, specially designed for mirrorless digital cameras, Blackmagic Design pocket cinema cameras or any DSLR camera with a microphone jack.
It is a compact and lightweight mixer ideal for recording professional-quality audio from two sources and mixing them into your camera. It attaches to the base of a camera, and a threaded socket on its base allows for mounting on a tripod or case.
With two sets of inputs, the SR-PAX2 accepts signals from a wide variety of mic or line level sources such as balanced XLR microphones, 3.5mm microphones, wireless microphones and external audio mixers. The 3.5mm inputs are also ideal for connecting audio devices with a 3.5mm output such as a smart phone or an MP3 player. The input levels of each channel can be easily controlled with the dual gain control knobs. A phone jack allows you to monitor the audio in real time. The SR-PAX2 makes your recording work much easier.
- Compatible with any DSLR that has a microphone jack
- Lightweight and compact
- Independent L/R level meters
- Requires a 9V battery to operate
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20Khz, +/-0.5 dB
- THD: Less than 0.01% @ 1kHz, -30 dBu input
- SNR: 80 dB @ 1 kHz, -30 dBu input
- INPUT 1 Gain: Line: 0 dB, Mic/PH: 20dB
- INPUT 2 GAIN: Line: 0 dB, Mic/PH: 20dB
- INPUT 1 Phantom Power: 5V/3V power supplies
- INPUT 2 Phantom Power: 48V power supplies
- Level Meter: -18 dB to +3 dB in 3 dB increments
- Power Requirements: 9V alkaline or lithium battery
- Battery Duration: 5 hours with alkaline battery or 3 hours with lithium battery
- Dimensions: 5.4 (L) x 3.2 (W) x 2.5 (H) in.
- Weight: 13.5 oz