Saramonic SR-AX107 Two-Channel XLR Audio Adapter for DSLR Cameras & Camcorders
- Saramonic Two-Channel XLR Audio Adapter for DSLR Cameras & Camcorders
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Saramonic SR-AX107 is a 2-channel XLR audio adapter featuring preamplifiers and phantom power. This audio adapter is ideal for any DSLRcamera with a built-in microphone jack.
The SR-AX107 allows you to connect professional condenser microphones, wireless microphones, digital recorders, external audio mixers, sound boards and more to your DSLR camera or camcorder via two balanced XLR inputs.
The SR-AX107 is designed to save hours in post-production. On-board level meter allows you to verify the proper input levels in real time, while the output signal can be adjusted by the level controls for optimum recording. The dual headphone jacks allow you monitor the audio from the adapter at the input and output points.
The Saramonic SR-AX107 features an Isolation Transformer which provides a completely noise free and pure sound, and a built in Auto Gain Control switch allows you to turn off auto gain to reduce noise during quiet moments.
- Dual trim control knobs let you easily adjust the signal to each channel to set your optimum recording levels
- Select mono or stereo output mode
- Three integrated mounting shoes enable you to attach a variety of mics or wireless receivers
- Weight: 18 oz
- Dimensions: 6 x 3.75 x 1.75"
- Input Levels: -3 dBu/ +14 dBu
- Output Levels: Nominal MIC levels
- Inputs: Two balanced XLR inputs, One monitor input jack
- Output: One stereo 1/8" (3.5 mm) mini-jack output
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 0.5 dB)
- THD: Less than 0.01% @ 1kHz, -30dBu input
- S/N Ratio: 85 dB @ 1 Khz, -30 dBu input
- Gain: 0 dB/ 20 dB
- Phantom Power: Dual regulated 12 or 48 volt power supplies, Current to 14 mA (direct short)
- Level Meter: -18 to +3 dB in 3 dB increments