Saramonic SR-TX9 96-Channel Bodypack Transmitter Unit with Lavalier Microphone
- Body-pack transmitter (TX9)
- Omni-Directional Lavalier Microphone
- Lapel clip
- Wind screen
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Saramonic TX9 96-Channel Bodypack Transmitter Unit with Lavalier Microphone adds an additional transmitter to the UwMic9 System.
This compact transmitter employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer. It is equipped with a muting function and a BMP-type mic input. The RF power output can be switched among high, middle and low.
- Reliable, broadcast-quality audio
- 96 channels
- Wireless transmitter with lavalier microphone
- UHF frequency range: 514mhz-596mhz;
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
- Power provided by 2 AA batteries
- Sensitivity: -95 dBm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB or more
- Voice Delay: 12 ms
- Reference Deviation: +/- 5 kHz
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Distortion: 0.5% or less
- Spur Suppression: -60 dB
- Weight Without Batteries: 7.7 oz
- Battery: 2 AA size batteries
- Dimensions: 6.7 x 2.5 x 1.2"