Saramonic VMICLINK5 5.8GHz SHF Wireless Lavalier Microphone System
Couldn't load pickup availability
- 3x Saramonic Lavalier Bodypack Transmitter VmicLink5-TX HiFi
- 1x Saramonic Portable Receiver VmicLink5-RX HiFi
- 3x Lavalier Microphones with Windscreens
- 4x Batteries
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The VmicLink5 represents the next generation of digital wireless systems. By utilizing the new 5.8GHz transmission technology to transfer high quality audio, it is able to constantly monitor and hop between frequencies to maintain the strongest possible signal level at a range of up to 30 meters .
One receiver can work with up to three transmitters simultaneously, making it a useful and flexible tool for audio recording, DSLR video, field recording, filmmaking, broadcast & TV, electronic news gathering (ENG), on-the-spot interviews, sound design and more.
The Saramonic VmicLink5-RX is a camera-mountable integrated wireless receiver. It features an easy-to-read LCD display and DigRF synchronization between transmitter and receiver. The selectable output mode allows you to choose the output signal to be mono or stereo.
The VmicLink5-TX is a compact transmitter that employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer. It is equipped with a muting function and lock-type Mic and Line input connectors.
- One receiver can work with up to three transmitters simultaneously
- Utilizes the new 5.8GHz transmission technology to maintain the strongest possible signal level at a range of up to 30 meters
- The transmitter employs a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer
- The receiver features an easy-to-read LCD display and DigRF synchronization
- Channels: 3 channels
- Power Consumption RX: 180mA/6V
- Receiver Sensitivity: 198dB
- Frequencies: 5725MHz-5875MHz
- Receiver Phone Out: Max 70mW/32Ohm, 10V DC isolation
- Receiver Line Out: 4 times mic in gain, 50V DC isolation
- THD+N: -92dB
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-18KHz/ +/-1 dB
- Sample Rate: 48K/16bit
- Voice Delay: 18ms
- Battery: 7.2V/1000mAh li-ion
- Battery Life: 6.5 Hours
- Antenna Gain: 3dBi
- Receiver Dimensions: 11.3 x 6.4 x 2.8 cm
- Transmitter Dimensions: 11.3 x 6.4 x 2.8 cm
- Receiver Weight: 6 oz
- Transmitter Weight: 6 oz