Saramonic SR-Vmic Recorder/Microphone for DSLR Cameras and Camcorders
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Saramonic Vmic Recorder/Microphone for DSLR Cameras and Camcorders
- 3.5mm Cable
- Wind Shield
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Saramonic Vmic Recorder is a broadcast quality condenser microphone specially designed for DSLR and camcorders.
The integrated flash recording allows you to record 16-bit/48kHz WAV audio files to MicroSDHC cards, supporting capacities up to 32GB. It features one-button recording,making your recording work much easier.
The detachable 3.5mm cable connects the Vmic Recorder to your camera's audio input, while the stereo headphone output allows you to monitor incoming audio.
The shock mount system provides isolation from vibration and mechanical noise.
- Super-cardioid polar pattern
- Integrated shock mount system
- High pass filter (150 Hz)
- High frequency boost (+6dB)
- Three position level control (-10dB, 0dB, +20dB)
- Headphone monitor output
- 1/8 audio output jack to camera
- LED power on/low battery indicator
- Lightweight all-mental construction
- Powered by two AA batteries
- Type: Condenser Microphone
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 35-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -40dB +/- 1 dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75dB or more
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohm or less
- Power: Two AA batteries
- Plug: Mini-pin plug (35 mm)
- Filter: High-pass filter (150 Hz)
- Dimensions: 10 x 2.6 x 3.1 in.
- Weight: 6.9 oz