Saramonic SR-Vmic Recorder/Microphone with LCD Monitor for DSLR Cameras and Camcorders
- Saramonic Vmic Recorder/Microphone with LCD monitor for DSLR Cameras and Camcorders
- 3.5mm Cable
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Saramonic Vmic Recorder is a broadcast quality condenser microphone specially designed for DSLR and camcorders.
The integrated flash recording allows you to record 16-bit/48kHz WAV audio files to MicroSDHC cards, supporting capacities up to 32GB. It features one-button recording and easy-to-read menu display, making your recording work much easier.
The detachable 3.5mm cable connects the Vmic Recorder to your camera's audio input, while the stereo headphone output allows you to monitor incoming audio.
The shock mount system provides isolation from vibration and mechanical noise.
- Supercardioid polar pick up pattern
- Records 16-bit/48kHz wav audio to MicroSDHC
- Easy-to-use menu system and LCD display
- Switchable low-cut filter
- 3.5mm headphone monitor input
- Standard size shoe mount
- Lightweight all-metal construction
- Type: Condenser Microphone
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Recording Format: WAV, 16-bit, 48 kHz Sampling Rate
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 0 dB Gain Setting, 1 kHz at 2% THD, 1000 Ohm load 104 dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: +22 dB, Gain Setting 66 dB
- Operating Temperature Range: 1.4 Fahrenheit to 134 Fahrenheit
- Audio Output Impedance: 47 Ohms
- Headphone Output Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Plug: Mini-pin plug (3.5 mm)
- Power: Two AA batteries (8 hours)
- Dimensions: 10 x 2.6 x 3.1 in.
- Weight: 7.3 oz