SecuX W10 Next Generation Hardware Wallet
- 3 SecuX W10 Hardware Wallet
- 3 USB cable
- 3 SecuX black pouch
- 6 Recovery sheets
- 3 Quick Start Guide
Vault-grade Security, Solid Design
360° All-around Protection
From concept to product, our team of experts in SecuX inspects all levels of safety and security, to deliver the best quality hardware wallet. Working relentlessly to ensure the prevention of potential risks such as cyber-attack, virus implantation, physical invasion, clone swapping and much more, they implement rigorous production and management in concept design, supply chain, hardware/ software/ firmware engineering and development, and even in user behavior study to achieve an all-around secure, sophisticated and user-friendly device.
Military-level Defense Technology
SecuX wallets are equipped with an Infineon SLE solid Flash CC EAL5+* Secure Element chip, which is used to securely store your unique PIN and Private Key. Such vault-grade and military level security enables zero transaction leakage, and surpasses those adopted by banking systems as protection from online attacks. Your transactions are verified without the private key ever leaving the device.
* CC: Stands for common criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation.
EAL: The Evaluation Assurance Level is a category ranking assigned to an IT product or system, after a Common Criteria security evaluation.
EAL5+: Semi-formally designed and tested with one or more additions to this level rating.
- Infineon SLE solid Flash CC EAL5+* Secure Element chip
- Tamper-resistant sealing label on device and packaging
- 2.8 Inch Color Touch Screen
- USB Micro-B connection
- 1000+ cryptocurrencies support (including major coins and all ERC-20 tokens)
- Cross-platform Operation (MacOS, Windows, Linux and Chromebook)
- Compliant with standard 12, 18, and 24 words recovery
- Expandable accounts up to 500 accounts available