Sirui P-204 Black Aluminum Monopod
- Sirui P-204 Aluminum Monopod (Black)
- Wrist Strap
- Belt Hook
- Limited 6-Year Warranty
For ultimate stability, nothing but a tripod will do. However, there are times when the use of a tripod is not practical or allowed.
A monopod offers excellent stability when working with long telephoto lenses and makes a difference in low-light situations. Monopods are easy to carry, can be set up instantly and are ideal when you are working in tight spaces.
When you need a monopod for compact cameras and camcorders, the SIRUI P-204 and P-224 monopods are excellent choices. They fold down to only 55 cm (21.7 in.) but are able to be opened to 170 cm (66.9 in).
- Compact, lightweight monopod for compact DSLRS and video cameras
- Retractable stainless steel spike for extra grip during outdoor shooting
- Foam grip for solid hold in wet or cold conditions
- The mounting plate comes with a double headed, reversible screw that accommodates 1/4" and 3/8" tripod sockets
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Sections: 4
- Maximum Diameter: 1.1"
- Minimum Diameter: 0.7"
- Maximum Height: 66.9"
- Minimum Height: 21.7"
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- Load: 22 lb
We Also Recommend