Sirui BCH-10 Broadcast Video Head
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Sirui BCH-10 Broadcast Video Head
- Sirui QR Plate
- Pan Handle
- 6 Year Limited Warranty
Designed with modern videographers and filmmakers in mind, SIRUI’s new line of BCH broadcast quality fluid heads are sure to meet even the most demanding expectation. Impressive specifications include maximum payloads between 6 and 18kg. Not only loaded with great features, BCH heads clearly include SIRUI’s reputation legendary engineering and build quality.
A beautifully smooth fluid system coupled with separately adjustable friction controls for the pan and tilt movements allow individual, soft, vibration-free camera movements. For precise alignment, both the top of the platform and the base each have a spirit level, with the lower of them illuminated. The counterbalance system is adjustable in multiple stages, helping you achieve the perfect set-up.
Listening to customer feedback SIRUI designed the BCH heads with a safety lock system, as well as engineering the mounting plate so that it can only be removed backwards, helping to prevent mid-shoot mistakes when the pressure is on. The mounting plates have rubber contact surfaces to keep your equipment in good shape, and feature both 1/4 "and 3/8" thread screws for attaching cameras.
BCH-10 is compatible with 75mm bowls. With the permanently installed half-ball (75mm: BCH-10, BCH-20 - 100mm: BCH-30), the head can be optimally aligned and levelled quickly.
The pan handle is telescopic, allowing extra leverage for helping to achieve very fine adjustments, while rubber handles ensure a secure even in cold or wet conditions.
- 3 levels of friction control for panning and tilting, plus 0 position for frictionless operation
- 3 levels of counter-balance spring tension adjustment
- Two bubble levels - illuminated base bubble level and "SIRUI exclusive" top bubble level
- Dual Safety Lock Quick Release Platform prevents the camera from sliding off of the head while aligning the camera for proper balance
- Calibrated Quick Release Platform - easily reposition your equipment thanks to the etched scale on the platform
- Telescoping handle
- Has an attached 75mm ball
- Separate Pan and Tilt Locking Knobs
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 15.1 x 5.86 x 12.2"
- Weight: 4 lb
- Load: 13.2 lb