Sirui BCT-3003 Aluminum Video Tripod
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Sirui BCT-3003 Aluminum Video Tripod
- Limited 6-Year Warranty
The SIRUI BCT series of tripods perfectly matches the SIRUI BCH video heads.
Forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy makes the mounting platform and leg mount assemblies very strong, long lasting and lightweight. The multi-tube legs are extremely stable and designed to reduce vibrations. For enhanced vibration reduction and reduced weight, the 10 layer 100% carbon fiber legs are the best choice.
Fast setup and breakdown is very important. That's why the leg locks are oversized and easy to adjust - even when wearing gloves. All SIRUI BCT tripods come with a ground spreader for flat surfaces and a center spreader for rough, uneven terrain.
The dual metal spikes dig into the grass or dirt and the rubber platform feet are perfect for wooden or stone surfaces.
SIRUI BCT tripods are available with 75mm (BCT 2 Series) or 100mm (BCT 3 Series) bowls that accept today's most popular video heads.
- Multi-tube design provides increased stability and vibration reduction
- Precision built aluminum spiders are lightweight, yet offer superior load capacity
- Economical, high performance Aluminum alloy legs
- Oversized leg locks provide fast, easy adjustments - even when working with gloves
- Includes adjustable ground and center spreader, dual stainless steel spikes for use outdoors and rubber feet for use on stone or wooden surfaces
- For video heads with 100mm ball
- Number of Leg Sections: 3
- Maximum Diameter: 1.0"
- Minimum Diameter: 0.7"
- Minimum Height:: 17.5"
- Maximum Height: 63"
- Retracted Height: 29.5"
- Weight: 10.8 lb
- Load: 39.7 lb