Sirui EP-204S Aluminum Photo/Video Monopod
- Sirui EP-204S Aluminum Photo/Video Monopod
- Rubber Foot
- Wrist Strap
- Padded Case with Shoulder Strap
- 6 Year Limited Warranty
The SIRUI designed and patented 360° panning hand grip produces smooth, pro-level panning effects. It's foam padded for a comfortable feel and secure hold in cold or wet conditions. If you don't need the panning function, simply tighten the locking collar.
To tilt the monopod 20° in any direction, SIRUI utilizes a precision ball head mechanism in the base of the monopod. Control the amount of drag that you need by turning the tension control knob. To restrict movement (no tilting) twist the vertical locking collar and turn it into a monopod with support feet.
The support feet can fold flush and lock into position against the monopod leg. The large rubber foot lets you work on slippery surfaces.
If you don't need the feet, you can easily unscrew them and convert the SIRUI EP-S Photo/video Monopod into a conventional monopod. And for added flexibility, the feet can be used as a table-top or low angle tripod!
SIRUI EP-S Series Photo/video monopods are equally at home with photo and video equipment. If you need to get your equipment up high or want an unusual perspective, you can, thanks to the lightweight design!! For fast connect/disconnect, you can add the SIRUI VH-90 Video Quick Release Platform.
- Flip leg lock design for fast setup and breakdown
- Three sturdy, lightweight, fold-down feet with 2 angle positions for uneven terrain
- Removable for use as a standard monopod
- Patented Panning Grip smoothly rotates 360°
- Patented base collar can lock the monopod vertically
- Swivel the monopod 20° in any direction
- Removable feet can be used as a table top tripod
- Rugged, economical aluminum
- Material: Aluminum
- Sections: 4
- Maximum Diameter: 1.1"
- Minimum Diameter: 0.7"
- Maximum Height: 63"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Weight: 2.4 lb
- Maximum Load: 17.6 lb
- Table Top Tripod Foot Length: 6.5"