Sirui ET-1004 Aluminum Tripod with E-10 Head
- Sirui ET-1004 Aluminum Tripod
- E-10 Ball Head
- TY-50E Quick Release Plate
- Short Center Column
- Custom Padded Case
- Shoulder Strap
- Adjustment Tool
- Limited 6-Year Warranty
If you're a photographer on a budget, but refuse to compromise on quality, the new SIRUI ET Series tripod kit is your ideal choice. Built for travel, the ET Series offers full size tripods that fold compactly for easy storage and transport (fits into most backpacks or carry-on luggage).
The tripod is precision built from aircraft grade Aluminum or strong, lightweight 8 layer 100% Carbon Fiber, for maximum performance, stability and long life. The matching E-10 Ball Head provides full creative control with a separate panning and main locking knob and useful bubble level. Easily create panoramas with the exposed calibration scale.
The SIRUI Flip Leg Lock System makes setup and breakdown fast and easy. Simply open the leg locks and the legs smoothly slide open. Thanks to the use of Magnesium leg clamps (for added strength) and SIRUI's superior design, the flip locks provide a solid grip, enhanced stability and reliable performance.
SIRUI ET Series tripod have a uniquely designed leg mechanism that lets you to flip the legs up 180°. This allows the tripod to be folded significantly smaller than comparably sized tripods with conventional leg designs. And you can keep a ball head on the tripod and it will still fit in the compact case.
When you want to get low to the ground or shoot at unusual angles, you can invert the center column and shoot from underneath the tripod or remove the center column and replace it with the short center column (included). And by adjusting the legs to any of the 3 leg angle positions, you can shoot on uneven terrain with ease.
- Flip lock leg locks for fast setup and breakdown
- Full-sized, but folds down small
- Legs fold up 180° for extra compactness
- The center column can be inverted for low angle shots
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism
- Short center column is supplied for low angle or macro shooting
- 3 position leg angle for uneven terrain
- Number of Leg Sections: 4
- Maximum Leg Diameter: 1.0"
- Minimum Leg Diameter: 0.6"
- Minimum Height: 5.1"
- Maximum Height: 45.7"
- Maximum Height Extended: 55.1"
- Retracted Height: 18.9"
- Folded Length: 16.5"
- Weight: 2.9 lb
- Maximum Load: 17.6 lb