Sirui G-10KX Ball Head
- Sirui G-10KX Ball Head
- Arca-compatible SIRUI QR Plate
- Soft Case
- 6 Year Limited Warranty
The SIRUI G-10KX and G-20KX Ball Head's compact size, high load capacity, unique internal locking mechanism -and unbeatable price, have made them extremely desirable to photographers around the world.
The SIRUI GX Series has separate locking knobs for panning, friction control and main lock, secondary safety lock on the quick release platform, special anodized abrasion resistant surface and much more!
They have 2 bubble levels to help you quickly align your camera system. In addition to the bubble level on top of the Arca-compatible Quick Release platform, there is also a useful second bubble level on the locking knob of the platform. That means you can critically level your camera even if your camera is in a vertical position!
For fast, precise panorama and stitching control, the degree scale on the base of the ball head is completely visible. Moving in 15° increments couldn't be easier!
And the included SIRUI Quick Release plate has a place to attach your camera strap, without the need to remove the quick release plate from your camera. Very convenient!
- Separate adjustment knobs for panning, friction control and locking for maximum control and flexibility
- Two bubble levels (one on top and one on the clamp locking knob) for fast horizontal and vertical alignment
- SIRUI's unique locking mechanism provides unequaled locking force even with loads up to 39.7lb
- Rugged metal locking knob offers a wear-resistant surface and a solid grip
- Precision built to provide smooth, vibration-free movement
- Material: Aluminum
- Diameter: 1.1"
- Height: 3.5"
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Load: 39.7 lb
- Ball Diameter: 29 mm
- Base Diameter: 42 mm