Sirui N-3004X Aluminum Alloy Tripod
- Sirui N-3004X Aluminum Alloy Tripod
- Short Center Column
- Monopod Mounting Platform
- Extra Reversible Mounting Screw
- Monopod Wrist Strap
- Padded Travel Case with Shoulder Strap
- Allen Keys
- Limited 6-Year Warranty
The New NX Series tripod is an excellent all-purpose model with many useful features not found in other tripod systems.
The New NX Series tripod has a unique leg mechanism that allows you to move the legs up 180°. This allows the tripod to be folded significantly smaller than comparably sized tripods with conventional leg designs. Simply depress the leg angle lock and invert the legs 180°. An added advantage is that you can keep a ball head on the tripod and it will still fit in the included tripod case. Another advantage is that the N-series can be converted into a monopod.
The NEW Sirui N-X Series tripods have all the features of the famous Sirui N-Series, with a few added conveniences. The new split center column makes changing from the standard center column to the short center column fast and easy. By unscrewing the hanging hook from the bottom of the center column, the column separates and the short center column remains on the tripod, ready to go! No need to remove the full-sized center column and replace it with the short center column.
In addition to being a high quality tripod, N Series tripods have the ability to be converted into a monopod! This is really convenient when tripods are not allowed or when you’re shooting in tight spaces. By attaching the larger portion of the split center column to the N-X series you can increase the height of the monopod.
- Tripod converts to monopod.
- Legs fold up 180° for extra compactness
- The center column can be inverted for unusual low angle shots
- New Split center column will increase height of monopod
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism
- Three position leg angle for uneven terrain
- Your choice of economical aluminum or lightweight carbon fiber
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Number of Leg Sections: 4
- Minimum Height: 5.9in
- Mazimum Height: 57.9in
- Maximum Extended Height: 69.3"
- Retracted Height: 22.8in
- Folded Length: 20.1in
- Monopod Maximum Height: 68.9in
- Monopod Minimum Height: 18.5in
- Weight: 5.1lb
- Maximum Load: 39.7lb
We Also Recommend