Sirui P-204SR and VA-5 Head Photo/Video Monopod Kit
- Sirui P-204 Photo/Video Monopod
- Rubber Foot
- Stainless Steel Spike
- Wrist Strap
- Padded Case
- VA-5 Video Head
- TY-70A QR Plate
- Limited 6-Year Warranty
By adding three support feet on the bottom of the SIRUI Photo/Video monopods, you achieve greater stability and flexibility. The long feet are designed to be stepped on - ensuring that the monopod stays in place.
To tilt the monopod 20° in any direction, SIRUI utilizes a precision ball head mechanism in the base of the monopod. Control the amount of drag that you need by turning the tension control knob. To restrict movement (no tilting) twist the vertical locking collar and turn it into a monopod with support feet*. (Not for use as a free-standing support.)
The support feet can fold flush and lock into position against the monopod leg. The large silicon foot lets you work on slippery surfaces and can be replaced with a stainless steel spike for use outdoors.
If you don't need the feet, you can easily unscrew them and convert the SIRUI P-SR Photo/video monopod into a conventional monopod. And for added flexibility, the feet can be used as a table-top or low angle tripod!
The SIRUI designed and patented 360° panning hand grip produces smooth, pro-level panning effects. It's foam padded for a comfortable feel and secure hold in cold or wet conditions. If you don't need the panning function, simply tighten the locking collar.
SIRUI Photo/video monopods are equally at home with photo and video equipment. If you need to get your equipment up high or want an unusual perspective, you can, thanks to the lightweight design!! For fast connect/disconnect, you can add the SIRUI VH-90 Video Quick Release Platform.
- Three sturdy fold-down support feet provide additional stability and flexibility. Removable for use as a standard monopod
- Patented panning grip smoothly rotates 360°
- Adjustable friction control on the base ball head lets you adjust tension for different weight equipment and resistance requirements
- Patented base locking collar keeps the monopod rigid
- Patented removable feet can be used as a table top tripod
- Mounting plate comes with double headed, reversible screw that accommodates 1/4" and 3/8" tripod sockets
- Video head has smooth fluid movements combined with an advanced balancing system – 360° horizontally and +90/-70º vertically
- Two integrated bubble levels for alignment
- Precision-machined, forged aircrat aluminum video head
- Panning resistance is preset for smooth 360° pans
- Material: Aluminum
- Sections: 4
- Maximum Diameter: 1.1"
- Minimum Diameter: 0.7"
- Maximum Height: 63"
- Minimum Height: 26.8"
- Weight: 3.3 lb
- Load: 17.6 lb
Video Head Specifications:
- Material: Aluminum
- Size: 10.5x4.23x2.92"
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- Load: 6.6 lb