Sirui T-025X Carbon Fiber Tripod with C-10S Head
- Sirui T-025X Carbon Fiber Tripod (Black)
- C-10S Head
- Quick-Release Plate
- Soft Carrying Case
- Limited 6-Year Warranty
The SIRUI T-0X’s compact size when folded is up to 20% smaller than other similar style tripods. There’s always room for one of these tiny wonders in your bag or backpack! Even though they’re lightweight and compact,
The SIRUI T-025X has a removable center column that allows you to place the ball head directly onto the spider. To guarantee long life, the attachment point for the center column is corrosion-resistant brass. This converts the SIRUI T-025X into a convenient table-top tripod, plus, when you set the legs to the widest angle, you can get as close as 4.1in to the ground!
The 3 leg angle positions are easy to adjust and provide maximum flexibility and control on uneven terrain. The 1/2 turn leg locks make setup and breakdown fast and easy. Precision manufacturing lets you effortlessly open and close the legs and provides impressive stability. Like the professional line of SIRUI tripods, there is no compromise in quality. Aluminum alloy parts are high temperature forged for maximum strength and SIRUI’s custom anodized surface treatment insures superior wear and corrosion resistance.
The SIRUI T-0X tripod kit includes the SIRUI C-10S - a high quality compact ball head that perfectly compliments the tripod. The ball head has an anodized surface that provides excellent resistance to scratches and corrosion. It comes in 3 colors that match SIRUI T-0X tripods. The rugged SIRUI C-10S Ball Head has separate knobs for panning and main lock for added control and creativity. The SIRUI C-10S Ball Head has an Arca-compatible Quick Release plate system for total flexibility and includes a SIRUI Quick Release Plate.
- Ultra-compact (only 31 cm/12.2 in. when folded)
- Removable center column allows for table top use, macro and low angle shooting
- Lightweight 8 layer 100% Carbon Fiber legs for increased strength, added load capacity and vibration reduction
- Legs fold up 180° for extra compactness
- Forged for greater strength and reduced weight
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism
- 3 leg angle positions for uneven terrain
- Belt clip/hook on the bottom of the tripod can also hold a weight bag for increased stability!
- Number of Leg Sections: 5
- Maximum Leg Diameter: 22"
- Minimum Leg Diameter: 10"
- Minimum Height: 4.1"
- Maximum Height: 45.5"
- Maximum Extended Height: 54.4"
- Retracted Height: 21.1"
- Folded Height: 12.2"
- Weight: 1.5 lb
- Maximum Load: 13.2lb
We Also Recommend