Sirui VH-10X Professional Fluid Video Head
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Sirui VH-10X Professional Fluid Video Head
- Sirui VP-90 QR Plate
- Telescoping Handle
- Soft Case
- 6 Year Limited Warranty
To create beautiful, professional videos, you need smooth movements and transitions. SIRUI VH/VA Series Professional Fluid Video Heads have a fluid system designed to produce smooth pans and tilts. And an internal spring-assisted counter-balance mechanism provides added support, smoother tilt movements and protection to your equipment.
Forward/backward camera position adjustments for balance are fast and easy. And the dual safety lock system prevents the camera from falling off when the primary locking mechanism is loosened. Push the secondary release button to remove the camera from the video head.
The panning resistance is preset to provide amazingly smooth 360° pans and can be locked in position when you need precise framing. The SIRUI designed fluid head tilting mechanism lets you steplessly dial in the amount of resistance you need - producing the smooth, professional looking movement you demand, whether you’re working with a heavy or lightweight camera system.
To make horizontal alignment of the head extra easy, there are 2 bubble levels - one on the base of the head to align the tripod and one on top of the video head to align the camera (a SIRUI first!).
- Smooth fluid movements combined with an advanced balancing system – 360° horizontally and +90/-70º vertically
- Two bubble levels for critical alignment
- Fully adjustable tilt drag knob
- Precision-machined, forged aircraft aluminum video head
- Four-position panning drag including a free rotating zero setting
- SIRUI's patented safety lock system insures your camera will not slide off the head while adjusting the position of the plate
- Telescoping handle can be easily positioned on the right or left side of the head
- Counter-balance mechanism (2 kg/4.4 lb)
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 5.11 x 5.5 x 3.75"
- Weight: 2.6 lb
- Load: 8.8 lb