Sirui VH-15 Professional Fluid Video Head
- Sirui VH-15 Professional Fluid Video Head
- Sirui VP-125X QR Plate
- Telescoping Handle
- Soft Case
- 6 Year Limited Warranty
To create professional looking videos, you need to have a video head that provides smooth movements and transitions. The SIRUI VH-15 Professional Fluid Video Head has a fluid system for smooth panning and tilting. The panning resistance is preset to produce very smooth pans and the tilt mechanism has stepless friction adjustment.
The tilt friction control lets the head tilt forwards or backwards (+70/-90°) quickly when set to the lowest friction setting. The spring-assisted counterbalance mechanism (4 kg/8.8 lb) helps to keep the head in position when the camera is properly balanced on the head - the head will stay in the selected position without any movement. As you add more resistance (turn the dial clockwise), you smooth out and have better control of your tilts.
When you combine panning and tilting motions with drag resistance, you will achieve a very fluid, professional look to your videos. You can also lock panning and/or tilting, so no movement occurs.
To make horizontal alignment of the head extra easy, there are 2 bubble levels - one on the base of the head to align the tripod and one on top of the video head to align the camera (a SIRUI exclusive!).
- Smooth fluid movements combined with an advanced balancing system – 360° horizontally and +90/-70º vertically
- Two bubble levels for critical alignment
- Precision-machined, forged aircraft aluminum video head
- Panning resistance is preset for smooth 360° pans
- Counter-balance mechanism (8.8 lb)
- Material: Aluminum
- Dimensions: 14.1 x 6.0 x 4.3"
- Weight: 3.7 lb
- Load: 22 lb