Sirui W-2004 Waterproof Aluminum Alloy Tripod
- Sirui W-2004 Waterproof Aluminum Alloy Tripod
- Padded Case
- Shoulder Strap
- Tool Kit
- 3x Stainless Steel Spikes
- Monopod Wrist Strap
- Extra 3/8"-16 Mounting Screw
- Extra Platform
- Limited 6-Year Warranty
SIRUI W Series Waterproof tripods expand the capabilities of outdoor photographers and videographers like no other tripod. While most tripods warn against use in or near water and sand, the W Series welcomes it!
The SIRUI designed WPS Waterproof Sealing System has a series of waterproof rings that prevent water from seeping into the tripod leg tubes and locks and causing damage.
The SIRUI designed waterproof leg locks incorporate waterproof and leak-proof materials used in the automotive industry. The rubber locking components firmly grasp the legs without any gap when they are tightly locked - preventing water, dust or small particles from entering the legs or the locking system. This waterproof (not just water resistant) system lets you safely shoot in extreme environmental conditions (also ideal for use with spotting scopes and binoculars).
Equally impressive is SIRUI’s ability to extend and contract the legs as smoothly as their standard models. And with ½ twist leg locks, setup and break down is fast and easy.
The redesigned Leg Angle Locks make adjustments faster and easier than ever before. Push the lock and it stays open until you select the desired position. Extremely convenient with wet or gloved hands! The slip-resistant rubber feet can be replaced with stainless steel spikes (included) for added grip and stability.
The SIRUI W Series tripod’s unique leg mechanism lets you invert the legs 180° - for compact storage and easy transport. And the split center column makes changing from standard center column to short center column fast and easy.
One of the legs can be converted into a waterproof monopod! Ideal when a tripod is not allowed or when you're shooting in tight spaces. Attach the center column for increased height.
- Waterproof leg design - SIRUI designed waterproof ring system prevents water from seeping into the tripod legs and causing damage. Not just water resistant - actually waterproof
- Ergonomic Leg Angle Locks make adjustments fast and easy. Extremely convenient with wet or gloved hands!
- For speed and convenience, each leg has an automatic leg angle lock mechanism.
- Tripod leg converts into waterproof monopod. Center column can be attached for increased height.
- The center column can be detached and inverted for low angle or macro shooting.
- Legs fold up 180° for extra compactness.
- Three leg angle positions for uneven terrain.
- Bubble level for fast horizontal alignment
- Slip-resistant rubber feet can be replaced with included stainless steel spikes
- Hook on bottom of the center column can hold a weight bag for added stability.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Number of Leg Sections: 4
- Minimum Height: 6.1"
- Maximum Height: 57.9"
- Maximum Extended Height: 70.9"
- Folded Length: 20.5"
- Retracted Height: 22"
- Monopod Maximum Height: 69.7"
- Monopod Minimum Height: 18.5"
- Weight: 4.6 lb
- Maximum Load: 39.7 lb