SLIK Pro 340BHX Tripod with Ballhead
- SLIK Pro 340BHX Tripod
- PBH-425DS Ballhead
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
SLIK’s exclusive A.M.T. super Aluminum-Magnesium-Titanium alloy legs make the SLIK Pro 340BHX tripod very steady. The A.M.T. alloy has a 40% greater strength to weight ratio than standard aluminum. This makes the legs lighter and stronger than the standard metal used in most tripods.
The SLIK Pro 340BHX has a capacity of 6.6 lbs. and is capable of handling a full sized enthusiast DSLR with standard lens.
In addition to the standard easy grip ball lock lever, the head has a tension adjustment knob to fine-tune the drag on the ball movement. There is a separate panoramic lock on the base so that once the ball is leveled or placed at the desired angle, the camera can still turn in a panning movement. There are also 360 degree markings around the base so the camera can be turned known number of degrees for taking photos to stitch together for panoramic shots.
- Extremely light-weight and strong
- 3-position leg adjustment
- Built in bubble levels
- Tension adjustment knob and panoramic locks on ball head
- Maximum height of 57"
- Supports 6.6 lbs of equipment
- Maximum Operating Height: 57"
- Minimum Operating Height: 9.6"
- Center Column Extension: 12.2"
- Folded Length: 20.7"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Number of Leg Sections: 4
- Leg Lock Type: Lever Lock
- Maximum Load: 6.6 lbs