SLIK Video Sprint II Tripod with Pan Head
- SLIK Video Sprint II Tripod
- 2-Way Pan Head
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
The SLIK Video Sprint II is a tripod for compact and light-weight video and digital cameras. It has a fluid-effect 2-way pan to allow for easy movements of the camera while following moving subjects.
The SLIK Video Sprint II uses the same legs as the SLIK Sprint Pro series tripods. It is a full sized tripod when it is extended to its maximum height of almost 63.86 inches yet is just 18.5 inches when completely retracted, making it easy to store and carry.
The adjustable multi-angle leg locks allow the legs to be splayed out and lower the tripod. When used with the built-in short center column, (the included center column unscrews into two pieces) the camera is just 6.6 inches off the ground for extremely low angle or macro photography out in the field. Another way to get the camera low is to reverse the center column which could be used for macro photography or copy work.
- 3-position leg adjustment
- Long panhandle enables smooth adjustment
- Maximum height of 64"
- Supports 4.5 lbs of equipment
- Maximum Operating Height: 64"
- Minimum Operating Height: 6.6"
- Center Column Extension: 11.8"
- Folded Length: 18.9"
- Weight: 2.3 lbs
- Number of Leg Sections: 4
- Leg Lock Type: Lever Lock
- Maximum Load: 4.5 lbs