Tenba Classic P211
- Tenba Classic P211
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
The Tenba P211 is original slim camera briefcase — truly the first of its kind. It was originally introduced in 1979, and was the first bag to feature Tenba's patented zippered lens pocket in the bottom.
For proof that this is a truly timeless design, look no further than the fact that it provides a perfect fit for the latest mirrorless or rangefinder cameras with 3-5 lenses, or a DSLR with 3-4 lenses.
The P211 includes a zippered pocket in the flap, a front accessory pocket, and a zippered rear pocket that fits an iPad or notebook. It has been a favorite of great photographers around the world since its original introduction.
- Tenba’s original patented zippered bottom compartment allows quick access to additional lenses
- Military-grade exterior of lightweight 1000 Denier nylon with a water repellant coating
- YKK® zippers and clips ensure secure closure of pockets and flaps
- Genuine leather top handle and embossed logo badge
- Zippered pocket in front flap for mobile phone and other important items
- Optional weather flaps extend from the top flap to cover the corners in wet weather
- Rear pocket fits an iPad or notebook
- Integrated shoulder strap includes non-slip grip section to eliminate slippage off the shoulder
- Padded interior fits a mirrorless camera with 3-5 lenses or DSLR with 3-4 lenses, plus flash and accessories
- Front pocket to organize cables, pens and other accessories
- Interior lined with durable yet equipment-friendly ripstop nylon
- Weight: 1.5 lbs(0.9 kg)
- Exterior Dimensions: 13.25W X 10.75H X 5.5D in. (34 X 27 X 14 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 12.5W X 7H X 4D in. (32 X 18 X 10 cm)