Tokina 10-17mm f3.5-4.5 Fisheye Lens [Two Mount Options]
- Tokina 10-17mm f3.5-4.5 Fisheye Lens
- Front Lens Push-On Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- 2 Year Warranty
The Tokina AT-X 107 DX is a fish-eye lens that gives the digital photographer an approximate 180° field of view with dramatic curvature of field or “fish-eye” effect.
The front element of the AT-X 107 DX has a newly formulated WR or “Water Repellent" optical coating on the glass. This new coating makes marks such as spots left by water or finger-prints much easier to clean than on a standard multi-coating.
The rear optical group of the lens contains 1 SD (Super-Low Dispersion) glass element to reduce the number of elements (pieces of glass) in the optical design in order to make the lens more compact, light-weight and faster focusing.
Autofocus with this lens is not supported with Nikon DSLRs that do not have a focus motor in the camera body.
- Fisheye Zoom Lens
- 180° Diagonal Field of View
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-22
- Water Repellent Coating
- Super-Low Dispersion Glass Element
- Built-In Lens Hood
- Compatible with APS-C-Sized Sensors
- Focal Length: 10 - 17mm
- Maximum Aperture: F3.5 - 4.5
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Coatings: Multi-layer
- Angle of View: 180 - 100°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.5 ft
- Macro Ratio: 1:2.56
- Zooming System: Rotary Type
- Aperture Blades: 6
- Maximum Outer Diameter: 2.7 in
- Lens Width: 2.7 in
- Lens Length: 2.8 in
- Weight: 12.3 oz