Tokina 70-200mm F4 FX Pro VCM-S Lens for Nikon
- Tokina 70-200mm F4 FX Pro VCM-S Lens for Nikon
- BH-672 Lens Hood
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
This lens is designed for digital cameras with full sized sensors as well as APS-C (DX) sensors.
The Tokina AT-X 70-200mm lens is the first lens with Tokina’s new proprietary VCM (Vibration Correction Module). This technology allows for up to 3 stops of vibration correction to reduce the affect of camera shake in situations were a tripod or monopod cannot be used.
Additionally, the new 70-200 Lens features a complete ring-shaped ultrasonic motor for faster and quieter auto-focus. This new motor allows for the minute adjustments between AF and manual focus modes dramatically increasing operability. The “S” denotes the new ultrasonic motor.
The optical design of this lens has 3 SD (FK01) Super-low Dispersion glass elements to correct for chromatic aberration and maintain heightened optical quality throughout the zoom range.
- For FX or DX DSLR Cameras
- Three Super-Low Dispersion Elements
- Multi-Layer Coated Optics
- VCM Image Stabilization
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic AF Motor
- Internal Focusing Mechanism
- Nine-Blade Diaphragm
- Focal Length: 70-200mm
- Maximum Aperture: F4
- Minimum Aperture: F32
- Construction E/G: 19 Elements / 14 Groups
- Coatings: Multi-layer coatings
- Angle of View: 34.45 – 12.42°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.3 ft
- Macro Ratio: 1:3.57
- Zooming System: Rotary Zoom
- Aperture Blades: 9
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Lens Width: 3.2 in
- Lens Length: 6.6 in
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Lens Hood: BH-672
We Also Recommend