X-Rite ColorChecker Classic
Couldn't load pickup availability
- X-rite classic colorchecker
X-Rite ColorChecker Classic target is designed to deliver true-to-life color reproduction so photographers and filmmakers can predict and control how color will look under any illumination. Each of the 24 colors represents the actual color of natural objects and reflects light just like its real-world counterpart. Ideal for photographers and filmmakers.
The ColorChecker Classic target is an array of 24 scientifically prepared natural, chromatic, primary and grayscale colored squares in a wide range of colors. Many of the squares represent natural objects, such as human skin, foliage and blue sky. Since they exemplify the color of their counterparts and reflect light the same way in all parts of the visible spectrum, the squares will match the colors of representative samples of natural objects under any illumination, and with any color reproduction process. Each solid patch is formulated individually to produce a pure, flat, rich color. The ColorChecker Classic can be used for a variety of applications, including: • Digital Photography: Create camera profiles, check images, correct white balance and perform color correction. • Film Photography: Check films, lights, filters and paper • Filmmaking: Use for color grading; check cameras and lights • Graphic Arts: Check any printing or proofing process • Other industry applications Features ColorChecker Classic is an array of 24 natural object, chromatic, primary and gray scale colors, arranged in four rows. Taking advantage of the Classic target is easy. Simply include ColorChecker Classic in your photo or video capture and then later, while editing use it to compare, measure and analyze differences in color reproduction in any color rendition system. The Classic can help you make global corrections based on accurate information. If you shoot a large number of images that all require the same color correction, you know that editing a few key photos and applying your changes can sometimes change colors you didn’t intend to be changed. A shot of the ColorChecker Classic captured under the same lighting as your images will provide a point of reference, so you can see exactly how changes will affect the rest of your colors before you apply them. This objective standard will help you avoid costly mistakes and trial-and-error color adjustments while editing your images or color grading. CUSTOM CAMERA PROFILES FOR PHOTOGRAPHY ColorChecker Passport Camera Calibration Software supports the Classic target. It includes both a desktop application and an Adobe® Lightroom® Plug-In for creating custom DNG profiles. If you’d like to take your digital photography to the next level and create custom profiles for your digital camera, download here. To manage your DNG camera profiles, download our DNG ProfileManager software. It provides a single list of all installed DNG profiles, including non-printing data such as file name, camera, light-source(s), and creation date. Download here. 3rd PARTY SOFTWARE SUPPORT ColorChecker Classic target is supported by these 3rd party software vendors: • Black Magic DaVinci Resolve for color grading in a video editing workflow • Hasselblad Phocus for ICC camera profilingatures:
- ColorChecker Classic is an array of 24 natural object, chromatic, primary and gray scale colors, arranged in four rows.
- This objective standard will help you avoid costly mistakes and trial-and-error color adjustments while editing your images or color grading
- ColorChecker Passport Camera Calibration Software supports the Classic target
- ColorChecker Classic target is supported by 3rd party software: Hasselblad Phocus for ICC camera profiling and Black Magic DaVinci Resolve for color grading in a video editing workflow
- Include ColorChecker Classic in your photo or video capture and then later, while editing use it to compare, measure and analyze differences in color reproduction in any color rendition system
- 3rd Party Software Supported Yes
- Color Chip Area 7 x 10.75 in (17.8 x 273 cm)
- Description of Colors White, black, 4 neutral grays, blue, green, red, yellow, magenta, cyan, orange, purplish blue, moderate red, purple, yellow green and orange yellow, dark skin, light skin, blue sky, foliage, blue flower and bluish green.
- Experience Level Advanced
- Languages Supported English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Portuguese
- Macintosh OSX
- Number of Colors 24 natural object, chromatic, primary and gray scale colors
- Shipped Weight 0.5 ilbs
- Shipping Dimensions 8.125 x 11.5 in (20.64 x 29.21 cm)
- Target Size 8.1 x 11.375 in. (20.57 x 28.9 cm)
- Thickness 0.08 in (2mm)
- Windows WIN7, WIN8, WIN10