X-Rite i1 ColorChecker Photo Kit - i1Display Studio and ColorChecker Passport Photo 2
- i1Display Studio colorimeter
- i1Studio-profiling software for displays
- Quick Start Guide
- ColorChecker Passport Photo 2
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration software.
The i1 ColorChecker Photo Kit is a convenient kit of two essential color tools – i1Display Studio and ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 – combined to achieve fast and easy color accuracy and control from capture to edit. Includes i1Display Studio colorimeter, i1Studio software for profiling displays and projectors, ColorChecker Passport Photo 2, ColorChecker Camera Calibration software, lanyard and Quick Start Guide. ColorTRUE mobile app compatible.
- EXCEPTIONAL COLOR ACCURACY: This convenient kit will give you complete shoot-to-edit color control. It features the i1Display Studio and Color Checker Passport Photo 2, combined to achieve fast and easy color accuracy and control for any photo production.
- ACCURACY & CONSISTENCY: This set offers refined optical design for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent color matching. It's mobile friendly & compatible with Apple iOS & Android mobile devices
- Easy to use wizard driven software makes calibrating and profiling monitors and projectors a snap.
- Allows multiple monitor profiling and flare correct option for glossy screens - Ambient light measurement and custom control of white point, luminance, and gamma
- ADOBE LIGHTROOM PLUGIN and included Camera Calibration Software allows custom camera profiling using ColorChecker Passport Photo 2
- 3rd Party Software Supported • Black Magic DaVinci Resolve for color grading in a video editing workflow
- • Hasselblad Phocus for ICC camera profiling
- • 3DLUT Creator
- Available Disk Space 2GB of available disk space
- Connectivity Powered USB port
- Dimensions (length, width, height) Size: 125mm (H) x 90mm (W) x 9mm (T)
- Display Resolution Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
- Humidity Humidity range: 85% or less, non-condensing
- Install Permissions User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application.
- Internet Connection DVD drive or high-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software update.
- Languages Supported Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Memory MacOS X 10.13x, 10.14x or 10.15x (with latest upgrades installed)
- Multiple Monitor Support
- Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded.
- Latest drivers for video card installed.
- Operating Temperature Range Temperature range for normal use of the case: 32° - 104° Fahrenheit / 0° - 40° Celsius
- MAC: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better CPU
- Windows: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better CPU
- Registration Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.
- Weight Weight: 80 grams or 3 oz
- i1Display Pro includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of i1Profiler software on any number of computers that he/she owns. A PDF of the single user, unlimited seat license policy can be downloaded via the Support Tab link.
- Calibrates up to four displays connected to a single computer.
- • Microsoft Windows 7® 32 or 64 bit
- • Microsoft Windows 8® 32 or 64 bit
- • Microsoft Windows 8.1® 32 or 64 bit
- • Microsoft Windows 10® 32 or 64 bit
- • All operating systems should have latest Service Pack installed