- i1Display Studio colorimeter
- i1Studio profiling software for displays and projectors
- Quick Start Guide.
Advanced Display Calibration for Photographers - For Creative Perfectionists who demand professional quality coupled with an easy, wizard-driven interface, the i1Display Studio offers everything you need to get to a brilliantly-calibrated monitor, laptop, mobile device or projector while helping you stay focused on doing what you love. Includes i1Display Studio colorimeter, i1Studio profiling software for displays and projectors, and Quick Start Guide.
- For Color Perfectionists seeking simplicity, i1Display Studio delivers incredibly consistent color with zero stress, letting you stay more focused on doing what you love.
- Easy to use wizard driven software makes calibrating and profiling monitors and projectors a snap.
- Ambient light measurement and custom control of white point, luminance, and gamma
- Allows multiple monitor profiling and flare correct option for glossy screens.
- Profile validation and evaluation tools and adjustable reminder ensures your monitor calibration and profile is always up to date.
- Available Disk Space Up to 500MB of available disk space (depending on components installed)
- Connectivity Powered USB port
- Display Resolution 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
- Internet Connection High-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software update
- Languages Supported
- Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, SpanishMacintosh MacOS X 10.12x, 10.13x,10.14x or 10.15x (with latest upgrades installed)
- Memory 512MB RAM (2GB recommended)
- Mac: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better CPUPC: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better CPURegistration Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.
- Security User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application
- Video Card
- PC: Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded. Latest drivers for video card installed.Mac: Latest drivers for video card installed.
- i1Display Studio includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of i1Studio software on any number of computers that he/she owns.
- Calibrates up to four displays connected to a single computer.
- Windows • Microsoft Windows 7® 32 or 64 bit
- • Microsoft Windows 8® 32 or 64 bit
- • Microsoft Windows 8.1® 32 or 64 bit
- • Microsoft Windows 10® 32 or 64 bit
- • All operating systems should have latest Service Pack installed