HOYA 85C Color Conversion HMC Glass Filter [Multiple Size Options]
Couldn't load pickup availability
- HOYA 85C Color Conversion HMC Glass Filter
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
The filters in this series are color conversion filters for the use of tungsten type color films in daylight.
This filter decreases the color temperature from 5500°K to 3800°K. The effect obtained is the same as with daylight type color films used in daylight.
These HMC filters are renowned for their ability to minimize reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting. The result is an average light transmission of over 97%, giving sharp contrast and well balanced color. HOYA HMC filters are recommended for enhancing the performance of today's multicoated lenses.
- For use with tungsten-type color film
- Temperature decreases from 5500-3800° K
- Produces the coolest results of the 85 series
- Average light transmission of over 97%
- Filter Material: Glass
- Filter Factor: 1.8 (+2/3 stop)
- Coating: Multi-Coated