i1 ColorChecker Filmmaker Kit
Couldn't load pickup availability
- i1Display Pro Plus colorimeter
- i1Profiler profiling software for displays and projectors
- PANTONE Color Manager software
- USB-C to USB-A Adapter
- and Quick Start Guide
- ColorChecker Passport Video
The i1 ColorChecker Filmmaker Kit was created for demanding filmmakers looking for the ultimate level of on-screen color accuracy and the ability to achieve ideal color accuracy and control from capture to edit on super-bright, HD and HDR displays. The kit includes the i1Display Pro Plus calibration device, i1Profiler software with advanced options for maximum control, and ColorChecker Passport Video, a convenient pocket-sized case with four video targets to quickly achieve a worry-free, color balanced, and consistently neutral place with ideal camera exposure.
i1Display Pro Plus incorporates new technology to meet the needs of filmmakers, editors, colorists and photographers working with constantly evolving super bright HD and HDR monitors. The i1Display Pro Plus colorimeter is unsurpassed, measuring up to 2000 nits for the ultimate level of on-screen color accuracy. The X-Rite ColorChecker Passport Video color chart reduces editing time with ideal camera exposure so you can get a better camera-to-camera match, achieve perfect exposure, and easily shoot and edit for mixed lighting to speed up color grading.
- Measures up to 2000 nits for monitors and projectors, offering professional control for on-screen color accuracy,
- Achieves correct neutral detail levels and higher accuracy in dark colors, especially beneficial on OLED displays and others that can achieve close to zero black point.
- Minimizes clipping in dark area in 3D LUT workflows and HDR supported displays to achieve better behavior in blacks and optimized details.
- Quickly and easily obtain perfect exposure at capture and ideal color balance in post-production color grading.
- Easily matches multiple cameras and reduces editing time.
- 3rd Party Software Supported • Black Magic Davince Resolve
- • Color Finale
- • Cinema Grade
- • 3D Lut Creator
- • ChromaMelt
- Available Disk Space 2GB of available disk space
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software
- Supported Profile Formats
- • DNG
- • ICC
- Compatible Software
- DNG and ICC Profiles
- • Adobe® Lightroom® 2.0 or newer (Classic or CC)
- • Adobe® Photoshop® Camera Raw 4.5 or newer
- • Adobe® Photoshop® CS3 or newer
- • Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 7 or newer
- • Adobe® Bridge CS3 or newer
- ICC Profiles only
- • Capture One Ver 7 or newer
- • Cannon DPP 4
- For use in a Raw editor
- • Any Raw editor with click custom white balance capability
- Connectivity Powered USB port
- Dimensions (length, width, height) Size: 125mm (H) x 90mm (W) x 9mm (T)
- Display Resolution Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher
- Humidity Humidity range: 85% or less, non-condensing
- Install Permissions User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application.
- Internet Connection DVD drive or high-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software update.
- Languages Supported Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Memory MacOS X 10.13x, 10.14x or 10.15x (with latest upgrades installed)
- Multiple Monitor Support
- Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded.
- Latest drivers for video card installed.
- Operating Temperature Range Temperature range for normal use of the case: 32° - 104° Fahrenheit / 0° - 40° Celsius
- MAC: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better CPU
- Windows: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better CPU
- Registration Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.
- Weight Weight: 80 grams or 3 oz
- i1Display Pro Plus includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of i1Profiler software on any number of computers that he/she owns. A PDF of the single user, unlimited seat license policy can be downloaded via the Support Tab link.
- Calibrates up to four displays connected to a single computer.
- Microsoft Windows 7® 32 or 64 bit
- Microsoft Windows 8® 32 or 64 bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1® 32 or 64 bit
- Microsoft Windows 10® 32 or 64 bit
- All operating systems should have latest Service Pack installed