IndiPro Tools MINISNL Tri-Tap to Sony L-Series (NP-F) Type Dummy Battery (30", Regulated)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The 30" long regulated Tri-Tap to Sony L-Series Type Dummy Battery provides power to an optional camera or device. The cable is regulated to provide the correct voltage to your device, and in addition, the in-line voltage regulator helps prevent electrical noise from being introduced into your camera. There is also a USB port that outputs 5 volts of power at up to 2 amps, enabling it to power most USB devices on set, including smart phones and some tablets. Also a female D-tap output is also offered, so you can still power you D-tap accessories while using the D-USB and power out cable. Made in the USA.
- For Sony L-Series Powered Cameras
- 1 x Female D-Tap and 1 x USB Port
- Compact 7.4V Regulated Power Converter
- 30" Regulated Cable
- Connector 1 Sony L-series type battery dummy
- Connector 2 D-Tap (female) USB
- Power Input Maximum 10 A
- Power Output D-Tap: Maximum 11 to 17 VDC, 10 A
- USB: Maximum 5 VDC, 2 A
- Length 30" (76 cm)
- Package Weight 0.25 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 5.7 x 3.4 x 2.3"