MoraKniv Bushcraft Black Survival Knife
- MoraKniv Bushcraft Black Survival Knife
- Plastic Sheath
- Morakniv Fire Starter
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Morakniv Bushcraft Survival Black is an indispensable tool for a variety of outdoor, hunting, emergency, or tactical applications.
High carbon steels are preferred in applications that demand durability and frequent regrinding and at the core is the Bushcraft Black knife with its razor-sharp, burly 1/8-inch (3.2 mm) thick carbon steel blade treated with an anti-corrosive black coating.
The scandi grind makes it a perfect Bushcraft knife as it prevents the knife from slipping off easily, bites into the surface without getting stuck, is sharp, and stays sharp longer.
The 4.3” (109 mm) long blade is relatively thin making it easier to carve with.
It comes with a black plastic sheath, with interchangeable belt clip and belt loop, that holds a Morakniv Fire Starter and features an integrated diamond sharpener, making it easy to sharpen the blade. The spine of the blade is ridge ground so that it can be used with the Morakniv fire starter that lasts approximately 7,000 strikes and produces a 3,000 degree spark, even when wet. The ergonomic handle with high-friction rubber grip gives the feeling of control, making work easier and more enjoyable, as if the knife were an extension of your hand. To further avoid corrosion, clean and wipe knife dry plus oil the blade after each use.
- Razor sharp 3.2 mm thick carbon steel blade with black anti-corrosive coating
- The 90° spine of the blade is sharp and ground especially for use with a fire starter
- Ergonomic handle with high-friction rubber grip
- Black plastic sheath with interchangeable belt loop and belt clip plus integrated diamond sharpener and fire starter
- Integrated fire starter creates sparks of 5430 F° (3000 C°) that make it easy to light a fire in any kind of weather and yields approximately 7,000 strikes
- Fire starter can ignite gas stoves and grills plus the spark is so bright, it can also be used as an emergency signal
- Materials: Carbon Steel, Rubber
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.3"
- Total Length: 9.1"
- Net Weight: 8.1 oz.
- NATO Approved: NSN # 1095-99-614-9805