MoraKniv Chisel Knife
- MoraKniv Chisel Knife
- Combi Sheath
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Morakniv Chisel is an easier and lighter version of a chisel. It is simple to keep in your belt for whenever you need to get in close to the subject – a real universal tool.
The single ground blade made of carbon steel is an impressive 3.1 mm thick, making this one of our most powerful and robust knives. Together with the solid and shock resistant handle, this chiseling knife is the obvious choice for all manner of woodwork.
The ergonomic handle made of TPE rubber gives optimal friction, while the spindle shape means the knife always sits comfortably in your hand. Of course, the knife is made in our factory in Mora.
- Single-side honed carbon steel blade with impact-resistant handle
- Ideal for woodwork
- Ergonomic handle of TPE provides comfortable and optimum grip
- Materials: Carbon Steel, Rubber
- Blade Thickness: 0.12" (3.1 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Total Length: 7.6"
- Net Weight: 4.9 oz