MoraKniv Woodcarving 162S Hook Knife
Couldn't load pickup availability
- MoraKniv Woodcarving 162S Hook Knife
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The 162 from Mora of Sweden is a double edged Crook Knife with a radius of 15mm. Specially designed for carving spoons and bowls.
It has an oiled birch wood handle which provides excellent grip and control when carving.
It will carve most types of wood including hard woods such as Cherry and Ash. Double edged making it suitable for left and right handed users.
- Hook knife wood carving tool for carving spoons, bowls, cups, or for any detailed relief carving
- Double-edged blade with wide, 0.6 inch radius is ideal for initial, course hollowing
- Top grade Swedish 12C27 stainless steel features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance
- Ergonomically designed oiled birch wood handle for comfort and balance
- Suitable for left or right handed users
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Birch Wood
- Blade Thickness: 0.6"
- Blade Length: 52mm
- Total Length: 1.14"
- Net Weight: 1.9 oz