Peak Design Capture Camera Clip
- Capture Camera Clip
- Quick Release Plate
- Storage Pouch
- 4mm Hex wrench
- Lifetime Warranty
Capture comes with our Standard Plate quick-release plate. Compatible with ARCA-type tripod heads, die-cast & powdercoated aluminum construction, 4mm hex drive connection screw. 4 loops for attaching Peak Design Micro Anchors™, found on all of our quick-connecting camera straps.
The new ergonomically redesigned, ultra-light Capture® Camera Clip is a camera holstering solution for all photographers, with an attractive price to match. Carry your camera on any backpack strap, belt or bag. Aluminum & glass-reinforced nylon construction.
- Holds any camera: Full-frame DSLR, Crop-sensor DSLR, compact mirrorless or point-and-shoot. Mount GoPro cameras with the POV Kit (sold separately).
- Strong enough for any physical activity: Quick-release lock withstands over 200 lbs. of force.
- Works with tripods: The standard quick release plate works with most ARCA-type tripod heads.
- Attaches to any strap or belt: Works with straps up to 3 inches (7.6 cm) wide and 0.5 inches (1.3 cm) thick.
- Change lenses with ease: Your camera locks into Capture in 4 directions, allowing fast lens changing.
- Button safety lock: Twist the quick-release button to prevent theft and accidental drops.
- Plate lock: Rigidly secures the quick-release plate in the clip for stabilization while taking POV video.
- Ultralight, ultra-durable: Weatherproof powdercoated aluminum construction with glass-filled nylon backplate.
- Lifetime guarantee from Peak Design
- SKU/Part Number: CCC-2.0S
- Capture Weight: 100g
- Standard Plate Weight: 22g
- Clip Dimensions: 4.1 in (10.4 cm) x 2.05 in (5.2 cm) x 1.1 in (2.8 cm)
- Warranty: Lifetime
- UPC: 855110003119