PocketWizard ST4 Power Receiver for Elinchrom RX Flash Units
Couldn't load pickup availability
- PocketWizard PowerST4 Receiver for Elinchrom RX
- Quick Guide
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Using the PocketWizard PowerST4 Receiver for Elinchrom RX can give you near-total remote control over all your Elinchrom RX strobes--with either the MiniTT1 Transmitter or FlexTT5 Transceiver (both optional, use of one is required) on your camera and a PowerST4 plugged into your Elinchrom RX flash, you can now change flash power settings directly from your camera position. Use the PowerTracking function and when you change ISO or aperture, the lights automatically adjust their power setting.
By adding the optional AC3 ZoneController, you can control three different zones of lights in 1/3-stop increments with up to a six-stop range. HyperSync gives you the ability to sync at up to 1/8000s at full power (depending on your flash and camera). Total control over the lights is now yours.
- ControlTL: PocketWizard’s new firmware platform taps into the full potential of your camera and flash system enabling an entirely new level of remote flash capability through our proven radio communications. ControlTL firmware is configurable and upgradeable for “future-proof” continuous improvement.
- Manual Power Control: When the PowerST4 is paired with either the MiniTT1 or FlexTT5 on camera, you can adjust the power settings of your Elinchrom RX lights from the camera’s position either with the Flash Exposure Compensation dial or add the AC3 ZoneController for three zones of power control.
- ZoneControl: Use either the AC3 ZoneController or a MultiMAX radio to control up to three zones of light with as many lights in each zone as you want. Use the A-B-C zone switch on the PowerST4 to assign the zone.
- PowerTracking: In Auto Mode, change ISO, aperture, or FEC and the lights automatically adjust their compensating power setting with PocketWizard PowerTracking. Set your AC3 ZoneController to manual and PowerTracking is turned off for absolute manual control. PowerTracking can be customized via the PocketWizard Utility.
- HyperSync™: HyperSync allows photographers to achieve faster X-sync speeds, all the way up to 1/8000 second*, will full power flash. Now you can cut the ambient light and use wide-open apertures, outdoors in bright sunlight. That extra speed can also freeze action, whether shooting models or athletes in motion. (*camera and flash model dependent).
- HyperSync Automation: With ControTL Firmware updates to the MiniTT1 and FlexTT5 for Canon (6.0) and Nikon (3.0) and firmware update 5.1 for the PowerST4, adjusting HyperSync has now been automated. HyperSync can now be adjusted in two seperate places - – on the transmitter and on the receiving ControlTL radio. The transmitting or on-camera MiniTT1 or FlexTT5 automatically adjusts HyperSync to compensate for changes made to shutter speed. Photographers can further refine HyperSync via the PocketWizard Utility.
- Programmable and Upgradeable: Use the PocketWizard Utility with the PowerST4’s USB port to program the receiver to any PocketWizard channel and zone. You can also program your initial power settings, modeling light settings and beeper settings using the Utility. The PowerST4 can be easily upgraded whenever updates and feature enhancements are available.
- Channels/Learn Mode: The PowerST4 can be programmed as needed with up to 20 ControlTL channels for Manual Power Control, or 32 standard channels for simple triggering. Channels can be configured with the PocketWizard Utility, the Learn function from another PocketWizard radio, or the reset function to configure back to factory settings.
- Reverse Compatible: The PowerST4 Receiver operates on the same channels as all other PocketWizard radios and will work with any PocketWizard radio you may already have.
- Low-Profile Design: The PowerST4 is tiny and simply plugs into the remote socket on an Elinchrom RX flash. Note: Ranger RX requires EL-19374 EL Skyport Transceiver RX Adapter.
- No batteries required: The PowerST4 gets its power from the flash.
- Frequency: FCC/IC model: 340.00 - 354.00 North America
- Channels: 52 Channels over 26 Frequencies - FCC/IC
- Antenna: 2.7" (6.9 cm) rubberized
- Mounting: Five-pin remote socket
- Zone Select Switch: A-B-C
- Status Indicator: LED: Green, Amber, Red Status indications
- USB: USB Compliant 2.0, Mini-B Connector, 5VDC regulated, 100mA, Pin 1 Positive, Pin 4 Ground
- Operating temperature: Above -15° C (5° F) and below 50° C (120° F)
- Storage temperature (without battery): Above -30° C (22° F) and below 85° C (185° F)
- Construction: High impact plastic, rubberized antenna
- Power: Receives power from attached flash
- Dimensions: 3.6" (9.2cm) long x 2.2" (5.5 cm) wide x 1" (2.5 cm) tall
- Weight: .77 ounces (21.83 grams)
- RoHS Compliant
- Requirements: Must be used in conjunction with a MiniTT1 or FlexTT5 on camera for power control capability. May be paired with any PocketWizard transmitter or transceiver for simple triggering.
- UPC: 893577001675
- Model: PW-ST4-FCC