Powerex MH-C490F Stealth Two-Hour Compact 4-Bank 9V NiMH Battery Charger
- Powerex Stealth Two-Hour Compact 4-Bank 9V NiMH Battery Charger
- US 100-240V Power Adapter
- DC 12V Adapter
- User Manual
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
The MH-C490F Stealth Two-Hour Compact 4-Bank 9V NiMH Battery Charger from Powerex is a small (2.5 x 3" / 6.4 x 7.6 cm) charger for 1-4 7.2V, 8.4V or 9.6V NiMH rechargeable batteries. It has a Delta-V based microprocessor, which charges batteries to their full potential. The microprocessor automatically switches from rapid charge to trickle charge after the batteries are fully charged to ensure that they maintain their total capacity. Additionally, FLEX pulse charging conditions and enhances battery performance during charging.
The MH-C490F charges batteries in 120-160 minutes--so you need not wait overnight for a full charge. Rejuvenate your batteries quickly when you're on-the-go--even in the car (requires optional car kit, sold separately).
- For 1-4 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V NiMH Batteries
- Charging Time: 120-160 Minutes
- Delta-V Microprocessor for Full Charging
- Switches from Rapid to Trickle Charge
- Configuration: 4x channels for 1-4 batteries - simultaneous charging of multiple batteries
- Battery Type: 7.2 V, 8.4 V or 9.6 V NiMH rechargeable
- Microprocessor Control: Negative Delta V, Zero Delta V, Temperature, Timer
- Current- Rapid charge: 70-90 mA per channel; Trickle charge: 5.0 mA per channel
- Voltage: 12 V, 1000 mA
- Charging Time: 120-160 minutes
- Indicator Lights- Red: Rapid charge; Green: Charge complete; Flashing red: Bad battery
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 3"
- UPC: 802366122194