PTZOptics SuperJoy NDI|HX/IP & Serial PTZ Camera Joystick Controller
Couldn't load pickup availability
- PTZOptics SuperJoy NDI|HX/IP & Serial PTZ Camera Joystick Controller
- 12 VDC Power Adapter
- RS-232C Cable (8')
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
Introducing the PTZOptics SuperJoy, a PTZ camera joystick controller designed for smooth, efficient production workflows. The SuperJoy takes remote pan, tilt, and zoom camera operations to the next level in a simplified user interface with advanced controls for power users.
The SuperJoy offers an intuitive, tactile interface, simplifying and streamlining even the most complex production setups.
- SuperJoy’s HDMI video output provides a 1080p video preview for any camera connected to the SuperJoy that has an RTSP video feed available for use. This HDMI video output is ideal for viewing cameras over a local area network. In this way, a SuperJoy controller can be set up anywhere on a network to gain PTZ camera controls with a low-latency, live video preview.
- Ergonomic, rubberized controls and pressure-sensitive dials for precise, on-the-fly-tuning, with no OSD adjustments required
- Status-responsive backlit buttons and knobs indicate available camera modes, while optional tablet/computer control can allow for remote monitoring
The PTZOptics SuperJoy Joystick Controller is a comprehensive solution supporting mix-and-match serial and network-based control for PTZ cameras of any generation.
- Simultaneous pan, tilt and zoom control across IP, NDI® and serial cameras from multiple brands including PTZOptics, HuddleCamHD, Sony, BirdDog, and NewTek
- If it’s IP-controlled, chances are the SuperJoy can control it – cameras, lights, projector screens and more – using four customizable buttons
- Powerful Super-Preset buttons are programmable to trigger synchronized multi-preset commands across up to five unique camera groups with up to eight cameras each
With three user-centered control modes designed to accommodate varying skill levels, the SuperJoy offers unparalleled flexibility for production teams of all backgrounds and experiences.
- Use Basic and Basic Plus mode to limit functions to presets and single-camera control
- Matrix mode enables operators to call presets across up to three cameras
- Expert users can program custom buttons for production automation
- Simultaneous NDI®, IP & Serial Control for a Range of PTZ Cameras
- Create 5 Camera Control Groups with Up to 7 Devices Each
- Multi-Brand Compatibility, including Sony, BirdDog, NewTek & More
- Large LCD Screen with Controller Status and built-in decoder with HDMI output
- Basic, Basic Plus & Matrix Modes for Users of All Skill Levels
- Up to 255 PTZ Camera Presets, 9 Quick Presets, and 4 Super-Presets