Saramonic SR-HU9 96 Channel Digital UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone with Integrated Transmitter
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Saramonic HU9 96 Channel Digital UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone with Integrated Transmitter
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Saramonic HU9 Digital UHF Wireless Handheld Microphone with Integrated TX Transmitter provides stable, interference free audio in portable, compact and low cost package. This system is a perfect fit for DSLR videography, field recording and interviews, broadcast TV, electronic news gathering (ENG), - or anyone who needs mobile, dependable audio broadcasting and recording.
The HU9 system includes the TX transmitter integrated hand-held wireless UHF microphone. Receiving unit sold separately.
The Saramonic HU9 is a handheld, wireless microphone transmitter that features a compact, metallic body, an easy-to-read LCD display, a RF power switch and a PLL synthesizer. This broadcast-quality microphone will capture rich, crystal-clear sound. It has a built-in antenna, a muting function and power lock function. The channel of the HU9 is synced up with the receiver via an infrared connection.
- Reliable, broadcast-quality audio
- Wireless UHF hand-held microphone compatible with RX-9 receiver
- UHF Frequency Range: 514 MHz - 596 MHz; 96 selectable channels in 2 groups
- Operating Range: Over 330-feet (100m) in open areas or 200-feet (60m) with obstacles
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
- Channels: 96 channels
- Groups: A and B groups
- Oscillator Type: PLL synthesizer
- Carrier Frequencies: 514 MHz - 596 MHz
- Reference Deviation: +/-5 kHz (-60 dBV, 1 kHz input)
- Signal to Noise: 70 dB or more
- Spur Suppression: -60 dB
- Voice Delay: 12 ms
- Antenna: 1/4 wire antenna
- Reference Audio Input Level: -60 dBV (MIC input, 0 dB attenuation)
- RF Output Level: 30mW/20mW/10mW selectable
- Distortion: 0.5% or less
- Weight: 12 ounces (excl. batteries)
- Battery: 2 AA size batteries
- Dimensions: 10 x 2 x 2"