Saramonic SR-GMX1 Platinum Lavalier Clip-on Microphone
- Saramonic SR-GMX1 Platinum Lavalier Clip-on Microphone
- Alligator lapel clip
- Foam pop filter
- "Deadcat" windshield
- 1.8m cable with GoPro mini USB connector
- Carrying pouch
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The SR-GMX1 lavalier microphone for GoPro is a high-end, professional quality, clip-on microphone designed to work with all later model GoPro cameras.
Nothing beats the GoPro when it comes to the immediacy of POV and action photography - but without top quality audio you can only get so close. This omnidirectional lavalier microphone can be attached directly to the subject, allowing you capture all the narration, commentary and curses in crisp, high-fidelity audio. The included pop filter and furry "deadcat" windshield fit securely over the mic capsule, providing 360 degree protection from the roar of the wind, or any other ambient, background noise.
Not only is the SR-GMX1 a dramatic improvement over the built in GoPro mic, it's also Saramonic's most technically complex GoPro microphone to date. A combination of superior audio components with a rugged, all-metal housing, the GMX1 gives you better sensitivity and greater durability than any other GoPro lavalier microphone on the market.
- Designed to work with all later model GoPro cameras
- Adds top quality audio to your top quality shots
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 30Hz ~ 18kHz
- Output Impedance: 2.2k Ohm Typical
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 74 dB
- Sensitivity: -30 dB +/-3dB / 0dB = 1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Maximum Output: 120 mV
- Dynamic Range: 120 dB typical
- Cable Length: 71" (1.8m)
- Weight: 23g (0.81 oz)