- Saramonic SR-VRM1 Digital Plug-on Linear PCM Recorder for XLR Microphones
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Saramonic Compact Linear PCM Recorder (SRVRM1) can be connected directly to an XLR microphone and provides 48V phantom power, recording 24 bit / 48 kHz wav audio files onto a micro SDHC card of up to 32 GB capacity.
Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included), this small, lightweight unit is capable of recording for up to 8 hours on one set of batteries, and a 32 GB memory card can store up to 60 hours of audio recorded at maximum quality (24 bit / 48 kHz), or up to 180 hours of audio recorded at 16 bit / 24 kHz.
The SRVRM1 features easy-to-read menu display, making your recording work much easier. With audio volume control and a selectable low-cut filter, the SRVRM1 records safety tracks at optimum signal, while the headphone jack allows you to monitor the incoming audio.
- Record professional quality safety tracks on a small, lightweight unit
- XLR connector
- +48V phantom power
- Records 24 bit / 48 KHz wav audio
- Easy-to-use menu and LCD display
- Switchable low-cut filter
- 3.5mm headphone output for monitoring recording / volume control
- Lightweight all-metal construction
- Frequency Response: Frequency response:
- Distortion: 0.05% (1 kHz sine wave)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 92dB or higher
- Mic Input Level: Selectable at -12dBu to +33dBu
- Input Connector: XLR jack (female) 1GND, 2HOT, 3COLD
- Headphone Jack: 3.5mm
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Battery: 2 x AA (alkaline, NiMH or lithium)
- Battery Life: 5 hours using phantom power, 8 hours without using phantom power
- Power Consumption: 0.65W maximum
- Recording Media: Micro SD card (64 MB – 2 GB) or Micro SDHC card (4 GB – 32 GB)